HTML - Abandoned - Conquer the World [v1.5] [VagueRow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

destroyergd

(v1.0 - first release)The game is great!!!
    Good writing, it's fast paced but it doesn't feel rushed. People have personalities.
    Good choice of models, good scenes.
    Good amount of content for a first release.
    There's a little misspellings and a little miss-coding here and there, but nothing too bad.
    And it promises to add some mechanics, but no grinding. And! meaningfull choices, different endings!!!
    Will be watching for updates always.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Revan84

For a first release this is really good. Fair bit of content with several scenes that don't feel forced into it just to get the tags.
    The theme and mood are control focused, the mc is after control and power as much as sex which is something many similar games fail to achieve.
    I'll definitely keep an eye on this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Goodgroudon

v1.0 Review

A very, very promising first release. Very good writing, realistic plot, well done sex scenes and actual content in a first draft, which is more than I can say for many games.
    There are a few things that need to be fixed, a small handful of spelling and syntax errors, but those are pretty easy to fix. I'm looking forwards eagerly to the next update; if the author sticks with this I think it has immense potential.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DavidFosterAll-Ass

Unlike most 1.0s, this already has a story, content, and clear direction. That'd be enough to put it ahead of the curve already, but the writing itself is honestly top teir as far as maledom and mind control games go. Keep your eyes on this one folks; it's just starting out, but it has some serious potential.