DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Hi f95zone,

Dev here.

Appreciate all the feedback! Genuinely glad that the majority of you are hyped.

The obvious feedback is a new MC, which I'll take on board. You've been heard loud and clear. We'll design up a nameable non-furry OC MC. Obviously this'll slightly change the existing dialogue which we'll implement in v0.1.

Otherwise please do keep sending your feedback and thoughts!

Many thanks,
Hawkhero

P.s. where do I get the dev tag!? Please help a guy out...
Give me sora please :cry: xd

Reactions: Kalrotix

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think setting Heartless on people and stealing hearts would constitute being evil.

Most Nukige are rape focused? That's a completely false claim, as proven below.

If you include rape and nukige, the results are thus:

Thirty pages. Now that's a lot. But if you exclude rape and keep nukige:

Sixty four pages. So consensual nukige more than doubles the ones with rape, and the ones with rape don't necessarily even have rapist protagonists.

He doesn't gotta be evil. Nobody ever said he had to. Honestly, ever since Four Elements Trainer, I'm down for either. Good writing is, in and of itself, a good enough reason to play a game for me. But I still lean towards immoral protagonists, as do most of F95, I think.

Funny you should mention FET because I get the feeling by his description that is exactly the kind of game he aims to create. Will see but I am betting love routs and slave routs. Personally I love that idea it is cool to explore both sides and for people that prefer one over the other its all WIN if he decides to go that rout.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Give me sora please :cry: xd
Soyra is wayyyy to vanilla to be going around rapin' bitches. Maybe Heartless Sora, that was a character I always wanted to see come back and actually do something. But the character's gonna be OC, so nah, probably not.

I'd just make them part of Xemnas' Organization 13. He sent out his boys to do shit all the time, and not all of them were necessarily evil. And the whole game is about fuckin' round with hearts. Then again, it doesn't matter who he makes. KH is so intentionally vague that the writer could probably get away with just about anything.

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Soyra is wayyyy to vanilla to be going around rapin' bitches. Maybe Heartless Sora, that was a character I always wanted to see come back and actually do something. But the character's gonna be OC, so nah, probably not.

I'd just make them part of Xemnas' Organization 13. He sent out his boys to do shit all the time, and not all of them were necessarily evil. And the whole game is about fuckin' round with hearts. Then again, it doesn't matter who he makes. KH is so intentionally vague that the writer could probably get away with just about anything.
Heartless Sora :eek:

• Haha

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Another thing to probably point out to the creator here is that they should nickname the characters in the game itself instead of using their original names, considering it is based on a well known franchise and they are making a profit from their project using Patreon, it could go down south pretty fast if people get word of it.

I like the idea of introducing an OC into the game itself for the main character as you could still have other well known males from the game join your cause as like a side character or changeable ones, which could provide alternate scenes depending on who is selected, so it would please everyone that way in terms of content.

Mar 3, 2018
Can anyone post the new MC concept art?

The only way I could see myself actually investing in this game is if the innocent route is actually fleshed out and rewarding. Not a fan of corruption but I like KH.

I hope the MC has skin tone options.

mikeiller

Feb 21, 2018
Pete was an odd choice, but personality wise, he's just about perfect.

He's willing to be bossed around, brutish, perverted, and not that bright. Outside of Pete, I think the next best choice you have would be Captain Hook. He's not as smart as he thinks he is, villainous, but can at least pretend to want to help out. Plus he's an established character in the series already.

I didn't see anyone else mention it but I'm also slightly bothered by the deviation from the classic character designs. I'm okay with Alice, she still looks mostly like she should but the Queen, White Rabbit, and Cheshire Cat really don't seem to fit the series. Maleficent looks more like Hotel Transyvania's Mavis.

I can understand wanting to change the Queen of Hearts so she's not so fat and ugly but give her an outfit and hair color that more closely matches the Disney version would help it feel more like the series it's based on.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Pete had the right attitude for the job but nothing else to bring to the table. It's good that he's not gonna be the main character and I'll probably come revisit this game when it's updated a little more. As far as MC goes, I would've really loved Larxene for this sort of role. She's a sadistic bitch and I can see her as the perfect type of character to corrupt innocent, more vulnerable girls than herself.

This wouldn't fit with the "pure, innocent" love route, but I'd definitely celebrate some sort of devious dickgirl character every once in a while... we really don't have a whole lot of futanari going on recently.

Zt180

Nov 8, 2017
Okay, so, after a quick playthrough, and as probably one of the biggest KH nerds on the planet, I'm gonna say... MOAR!!!

In all seriousness, though, I like this. I think this has a LOT of potential, and would love to see this through to the end.

Reactions: Rodita and Hawkhero

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Need to talk,i like "With all the my hearts"...*IF i haved one*
But,hey! I want to see this complete! Fill me With the "Kingdom Hearts" you show us...!

Rodita

May 22, 2017
It would be Perfect for me if we played Riku instead of Pete. I couldn't think about a character less charismatic.
I prefer some Organization XIII character...This make MORE sense...But,since they just appears after BBS e KH1...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Just promise you can take Larxene,Xion and Aqua as "side-slaves" on the game and i give all my "hearts i can collect"...Or something like this...

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
So, screenshots of the new character anyone? How can anyone possibly keep up to date with this when everything is Patreon exclusive?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
So, screenshots of the new character anyone? How can anyone possibly keep up to date with this when everything is Patreon exclusive?
It's a bit too early to call this game a Patreon exclusive, most game devs give their patrons the new builds a week/month before the public.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes