" Conqueror game"'s concept with Three H-mode. Any idea to made these H-mode better?

Lancelotsan

Oct 13, 2019
I am writing a concept for my idea NSFW game.
Summary:
“ A devil lord lead his army to conquer other kingdoms. He capture many princess, female generals, and have the choice to:
- Send them to his military brothel.
- Send them to his normal brothel.
- Threaten and force recruit them to his army.”

---------------------------------------------------

So, we have three H-mode in this idea game:
A. Military brothel: Improve atk/def/HP/… for his armies.
B. Normal Brothel: Make money for him.
C. Dark Lord Harem: Add them to your armies, but still can enjoy them as your concubines.

H-mode is 3d, as same as Illusion game or Custom Maid 3D. But it have two new elements:
1/ Motion when these girls change their fashion during H-mode.
2/ Motion when these girls change their H-position. ( It existed in Illusion’ old games. But I don’t know why they removed it in the present-day’ games.)
The motions is different between these H-mode.

Exp:
- In Military brothel mode: The gang cruel torn apart her’s clothes.
- In Normal Brothel mode: The girl volunteer take off her clothes.

Some picture for you to imagine three H-mode ( borrow from Liquid's games):
- Harem Mod:
Harem.jpg
-Normal Brothel:
Normal Borthel.jpg
- Military Brothel:
Military Brothel.jpg
------------------------------------------

But that is what I still question until now.
The only two different of three H-mode are:
- The motion during H-scene.
- How they serve the player in the strategy game ( improve atk; earn money; fight for you.)
* May be background is different.

Beside of them, everything of them almost as same as each other, with very little different: H-positions; fashion;…
So, is the player find it is interesting when they have three H-mode to choose???
Are we have any idea to improve the different between these three H-mode?

T T Thank you.

Kurit

Oct 22, 2018
You could let the player choose which characters shoud go to military borthel, normal borthel or harem. You can also choose how you treat them for exemple: you are brutal and terrible to your concubines and nice to worker or other way if you want. Nice addition would be a talk between characters after each day to show a player how his decision affects them or how it changes relationship between them