Seeking Consensual, mutual-interest BDSM

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I'm looking for games that feature characters in or exploring a relationship with elements of BDSM (specifically female submitting to male). It can be just a part of the relationship, roleplay during sex for example, or extend to more aspects of their life. If they have an actual contract that outlines what is and isn't allowed, that's great. I'd love something where a man has control of a woman but still protects and takes care of her (although I'd also like some elements of spanking/punishing which might be kind of inconsistent).

I'm not really looking for something that starts from a blackmail situation or that involves drugs/mind control. I'm really looking for something where you don't have to be a jerk to get the BDSM content. If it's a male protagonist (which I do prefer but I'm open to looking at others) I definitely prefer if the women in the game are not involved sexually with other men unless I'm taking them away from a husband/boyfriend.

Hope some of that made sense. Thanks!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Love of Magic's longest side-quest, the black rose, terminates (for now), in her asking MC for a collar. It's BDSM light (some crop-play, but mostly mental); MC's not really someone into hurting women, but I spent a fair amount of time talking to people in the lifestyle and trying to work out how it all works. Might be what you're looking for if you want relatively soft, consensual BDSM.

1651709509023.png

Reactions: silversurfer1