Content in DAZ3D

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys,

I recently reinstalled my daz3d content and .exe file on another partition. Now the problem is that most of the programs that are not from the daz3d website but from other sites like this are appearing like in the screenshot. I've tried even with reimport metadata and with no luck.
Can anyone help me, as I am stuck with the project due to this issue?

upload_2018-8-30_9-10-58.png

Thanks

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think you must rebuild database?
On smart tab you will click on this small ikon with 3 rows and pick content DB mainterance and here is re-import Metadata and condense.

Or at content library you can pick "Search for files 155130_upload_2018-8-30_9-10-58.png "

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I think you must rebuild database?
On smart tab you will click on this small ikon with 3 rows and pick content DB mainterance and here is re-import Metadata and condense.

Or at content library you can pick "Search for files View attachment 143564 "
I am not at the home pc right now, but I will try it as soon as I will get to it.
I was thinking that maybe daz made some validation to exclude unofficial material ( and you know what I mean by that) but that would affect custom content also, so I hope it did not implement something like that :)).
Thank you for your feedback and I will try it as soon as I am able to.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Fur sure before you do this copy all content files you have to second place. If something bad will happen. that you will have backup.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Fur sure before you do this copy all content files you have to second place. If something bad will happen. that you will have backup.
I backed the original files aka the zip files that I downloaded from the websites. The previous daz3d library is gone as I wanted a fresh install on another drive.
Hopefully, I am not screwed :))