Wolf RPG Completed Continent of Slaughter: Complete Edition [Final] [D's production]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Huehuehue...
"proper" translation
Looks like you have no idea how funny your post looks when you see a actual game translation
Welp, anyway. I was thought that MTL crap is the bottom on the sea but looks like now games can go deeper
Off topic. But your "Huehuehue" had me in stiches lol. Dont know why, but it tickled my funny bone when I read that.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
The art is a bit meh but I'm still interested. Maybe I'll give it a try in the future when I have nothing else to play.
Not gonna shame anyone for their kinks, but I personally never really understood the appeal of guro stuff.
I've personally never seen someone who faps maniacally to mindless gore. Ero guro is a different story, but regular guro usually just plays on a person's sadism, morbid curiosity or appreciation for the art. I feel like this game appeals to both crowds, though.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The art is a bit meh but I'm still interested. Maybe I'll give it a try in the future when I have nothing else to play.

I've personally never seen someone who faps maniacally to mindless gore. Ero guro is a different story, but regular guro usually just plays on a person's sadism, morbid curiosity or appreciation for the art. I feel like this game appeals to both crowds, though.
I guess I can understand the morbid curiosity part, but even though I have a sadistic streak, it's more triggered by psychological torture rather than physical, so I'm not a big fan of physical torture :p

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Huh... was gonna take it for a spin but i stand by my opinion that violence and gore has no place in a h-game. Nope.

May 6, 2017
Huh... was gonna take it for a spin but i stand by my opinion that violence and gore has no place in a h-game. Nope.
Eventhough you choose monokuma as your profile pic ?
That basically his kink lmao
You just never really seeing full picture of it on top of purple blood cover up

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
If you're having trouble with jumbled text, gotta change your locale
Unless theyres a method to stop it while unzipping with local but I don't know so easiest way is system locale change

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you're having trouble with jumbled text, gotta change your locale
Unless theyres a method to stop it while unzipping with local but I don't know so easiest way is system locale change
Winrar can change your decoding to japanese, then you just use japanese locale emulator to start up and should work.

Btw, morbid curiosity made me download the game, but it seems way too much work to learn all the systems for something I probably wont really enjoy. Oh well.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017

Yeah honestly can't get off to ero guro so I just view it as gore
Which I think is fun in games

Winrar can change your decoding to japanese, then you just use japanese locale emulator to start up and should work.

Btw, morbid curiosity made me download the game, but it seems way too much work to learn all the systems for something I probably wont really enjoy. Oh well.
I was wondering about that but i could not remember, it's been so long since I've had unicode issues honestly.

and Honestly same I looked at the menus, and it's you'd really need a full translation to get in fully. Like it's understandable enough but getting juts a general summary kind of kills the game for me
It is ambitious tho so kudos to that

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes