Overview:
Contingency is creating NSFW Artwork and short comics​

Updated: 2022-12-04
Artist: Contingency -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 263
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - - -

1.png 18 glory - max res.png boi texts 1 - max res.png deku education (max res).png discipline - max res.png femboi envy - web res.png cho family values (black) - max res.png incredibles mothers day (black bully) - web res.png mrs cho calls home - web res.png new daddy - web res.png prone blacked (textless) - web res.png shower bois - web res.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Contingency is one of those authors that had a different, but interesting art-style.
All of the sudden, the quality dropped, the proportions blew out of proportion (hehe), excess of trap and "BBC is better" stereotype. Always makes me sad when this type of thing happens.

Last edited:

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
In my opinion Contingency, used to be good artist. They use to do multiple genes but now its all just this cuck crap.
also the charaters in the art seem to be slowly getting fatter.

As I said this JUST my opinion !

Reactions: gooros

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
PIT literally draws the same model (big boobed bimbo), but recolored. Seriously, it's ridiculous.
He draws the same black dude too so it isn't just the women. Every black person he draws looks the exact same and the only other character that I know who looks different regardless of color or gender is Harold I think his name is.

Reactions: helion02