Converted Poses V/M 4 to G3.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I have not used one yet Givine but appreciate you taking the time to do this, I have downloaded a few V4 poses by mistake in the past and wished I could have used them.

Reactions: Givine

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Awesome work..

I would recommend to edit the main post.. add links to the originals and upload your converted one to any aproved file hosts instead of uploading them on our cloud.. even if they are like ~1 Mb..
And edit the thread title something more definitive.. Converted poses V4/M4 to G3
Just a tip.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I downloaded the Damp series from Renderotica for M8 & V8 & tried to use them on Genesis 8 & 3 only to not work. Any chance you could attempt to convert them?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
You mean like this one ? They work perfectly for me. No need to rework anything (except when use large or thin body for exemple). Do you notice that some of them are indicate to be use in particular environment?
Yes those ones for some reason they don't like my G3 figures or even my G8 figures.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Don't forget that some of them are for Michael 8 and Victoria 8 (G8), and other for Michael 7 and Victoria 7 (G3). Those Asset are a little bit different from the base asset (G8 and 3).
And you can't use freely M8/V8 on G3 and M7/V7 on G8. You need to converted them.
I use a script like this to do that. Easy to use and no reworking to do (unlike what I'm doing in this thread: V4 to G3)
When ever I try to use a Damp Pose in has this error
2020-08-31 22:04:53.256 Invalid hierarchy for selected node(s) and "preset_hierarchical_pose" type; no root(s) found.
2020-08-31 22:04:53.257 Error reading file, see log for more details.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Damn guys! Sometimes i'm seriously asked myself why I'm doing this.

This is what I'm working on at this moment => !

Seriously! Look at this mess:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After some cleaning, you barely have.... Oh dear... WTF is that?

I should be maso.

Well, after readjusting a few things...

You can understand why don't promises anything about request.
I like your works but there are tons of G3 poses out there wouldn't it be easier to look if this poses already exist instead killing your nerves? ;)