RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Astolust

Aug 7, 2022
View attachment 3147653

Progress of editing; there's actually a lot more scenes I've already edited before coming up with this checkmark visual to keep track, so the above isn't fully representative of what I've finished so far. Just needed something tangible that I could use to report my progress every now and then.

So once everything gets checked on the image, I'll do one last playthrough from beginning to end, trying to hit every single dialogue option possible, and proceed with releasing the translation to the public. Still on track for the month.
Firstly, many thanks for your work so far!!

One question:
I have seen the author profile in Cien another day, it said that in the 1.10 version, aside bug fixes, there will be new scenes, you guy gonna touch that version?

Reactions: Rreier

Aj19

Jan 10, 2023
Thanks for the hard work.I saw in coolsisters cien page that they will add a lot more scenes in 1.10 which will release in January.Will you translate it too?

BeanDip2426

Jul 18, 2022
Thanks for the hard work.I saw in coolsisters cien page that they will add a lot more scenes in 1.10 which will release in January.Will you translate it too?
They likely will

Update on the dev side, the game should be getting updated with 1.06 soon, which consists of more bug fixes. Version 1.10, which will include new CG and scenes with 3 NPCs, is planned for early January of next year. Before anyone asks, I'll likely work on that when the time comes as well.

Back to editing.

Reactions: Astolust and Aj19

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Got the mission that says to upgrade the pile bunker to +2 or higher. Thing is, my weapon was already at +3 lol
Anyone know what to do or where to go following that?

This is following the mission where you break into a mansion to collect demon fluids.

Former Driver

Oct 4, 2023
Got the mission that says to upgrade the pile bunker to +2 or higher. Thing is, my weapon was already at +3 lol
Anyone know what to do or where to go following that?

This is following the mission where you break into a mansion to collect demon fluids.
I *think* I know what you are talking about. Either talk to Claire for updates on your next objective or go to sleep and let a cut scene play out.

At this point I'm thinking of holding off on progressing on the game until the translation is released. Lots of things about masked characters and kinky situations are happening and I would really like to know what's going on.

For instance, after working the strip club, you can obtain the key to enter Mr. Merchant Guild Boss's mansion to entertain his son. SS is my jam but I'm doing a virgin run so outercourse options only for my Erina; which has been a surprisingly good time for an H-game. But the options to select for the session with the Boss's son are indistinguishable to me and the exit out of the mansion is blocked until the son is satisfied, so I can go much of the way except I can't find the list of options that let my Erina finish him without getting finished herself. I know the CG exists but I don't know how to get to that point. The thing is, I think it's necessary to finish this quest this way because afterward, you get a key to the back way of the mansion that lets you take the elevator to the basement level that completes the quest PrivateEyes mentions. Anyone know what options to pick?

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
progress.jpg

Scene progress. Goal is to finish the editing by the end of the week/sometime into next week. Then spend a day or two on the last playthrough before releasing the patch. After that, I'll probably just continue to edit things here and there and wait for issues from people to fix things up until the next update from coolsister.

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
View attachment 3163248

Scene progress. Goal is to finish the editing by the end of the week/sometime into next week. Then spend a day or two on the last playthrough before releasing the patch. After that, I'll probably just continue to edit things here and there and wait for issues from people to fix things up until the next update from coolsister.
Thank you for your hard work.
Can't wait

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Some updates from coolsister for 1.10: Six new 6 scenes involving 3 NPCs (Caro, the conductor, and Grus). Likely no 1.08 unless there's some actual gamebreaking bugs in 1.07. They also announced the design for the protagonist of the next game and it's looking to take place in modern times.

Update from me:

progress.jpg
If I can stay on track, potential patch release by the end of the next week, but no guarantees. But I think I can make it by Christmas. Cheers.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes