RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
i am stuck in the first city still, i have finished all the quest and have 0 idea what to do

traitorsluck

Oct 18, 2020
Is there pregnancy? There is no tag but the "dangerous day" part interest me
One game-over related scene in the post-game. Otherwise it seems to be just flavor. One of the dev blogs mentions possibly removing that content in order to publish the game in a timely manner, but I'm not sure if im just misinterpreting the google translation.

Reactions: f9account

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
I even don't know how to finish quest) I'm stuck at the quest where you need to kill monsters in the cave which have 2 floors..
if your mission is not bugged you just need to clear the first flore than move to the other one and unlock the hot spring scene

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Mtool (Chat GPT ver.) works pretty well on it. Not too many poetry and it translated expressions pretty well on most parts. Although you might have to get the Patreon version cuz of the file size restriction though.
View attachment 3062438
Big ask, but could you share the Json for those of us who don't have the patreon version? It works with any, the only restriction is on translating.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Is the secretary quest, the "?????" one bugged? Like Erina is supposed to reject the director and you should report the quest as completed, or should you keep it unreported until later in the game?

I ask because the quest stays in the in progress tab even after talking to the Director and rejecting him.

Edit: Just leaving the post here if someone ends up thinking the same I did. I asked the dev, and he said to just finish the quest.

Last edited:

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
I think my quest is bugged. I talk to him, but nothing happens, I go to warehouse 1, nothing happens, I go to the door, nothing happens. What the hell am I missing? image.translated.jpg

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
Big ask, but could you share the Json for those of us who don't have the patreon version? It works with any, the only restriction is on translating.
I don't know too much about the details but the translation files are in .bin now. I remember a user trying to share said files on another game some time ago and failed so I would assume there's some restriction thingy going on to prevent sharing.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes