Others COOM: Coomer Shooter [v0.1] [Love Cauldron Games]

LoveCauldronGames

May 10, 2024
COOM-F95Zone-Banner.png

Overview:
In order to stop an Evil God from destroying the world, a Warrior with neverending lust has been blessed by the Goddess of Love with the power of infinite and purifying cum. By shooting your cum at many different monster girls, you free them from mind control. Take this power and fuck your way to saving the world!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-17
Release Date: 2024-07-17
Developer: Love Cauldron Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Online:

COOM_print_1.png COOM_print_2.png COOM_print_3.png COOM_print_4.png COOM_print_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wanderinger

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thank you for making an itch.io version! There's a very small issue I encountered while playing: The fence / wall edges visually disappear when you get close to them, other than that, it was smooth sailing.

I loved what you made so far. The experience was rather short but I enjoyed every second of it. All the best of luck!

Reactions: LoveCauldronGames

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 3841683

Overview:
In order to stop an Evil God from destroying the world, a Warrior with neverending lust has been blessed by the Goddess of Love with the power of infinite and purifying cum. By shooting your cum at many different monster girls, you free them from mind control. Take this power and fuck your way to saving the world!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-17
Release Date: 2024-07-17
Developer: Love Cauldron Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Online:

View attachment 3841696 View attachment 3841697 View attachment 3841698 View attachment 3841700 View attachment 3841701
Pretty neat demo so far! I'm curious, what engine are you using? It's obviously doom inspired but it doesn't seem like you're using the actual doom engine. Looking at the menu, I have an inkling that it's Godot, but I'm not sure. It's surprising how playable (albeit short) it is despite being a first version. Looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: LoveCauldronGames

LoveCauldronGames

May 10, 2024
Now we need this game to exist too:
View attachment 3841798
I'll be happy to work on many other games/parodies if get enough supporters and they want that.

Thank you for making an itch.io version! There's a very small issue I encountered while playing: The fence / wall edges visually disappear when you get close to them, other than that, it was smooth sailing.

I loved what you made so far. The experience was rather short but I enjoyed every second of it. All the best of luck!
Thank you! What you described is a kind of hard bug to fix, but I will probably fix it soon.

Cause this has a penis at the bottom of the screen, making it way more gay.
If I get enough support for this game, I can make a settings page to adjust transparency and size.

Pretty neat demo so far! I'm curious, what engine are you using? It's obviously doom inspired but it doesn't seem like you're using the actual doom engine. Looking at the menu, I have an inkling that it's Godot, but I'm not sure. It's surprising how playable (albeit short) it is despite being a first version. Looking forward to future updates!
Thank you! Yes, I'm using Godot.

Reactions: defnotalt