Copyright infringement

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Hi, I report a website that sells all games translated into Italian for a fee. I don't think it's right to make money without the author's permission.
The website:

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
The law does not admit ignorance and it is fundamental to inquire before speaking or giving judgments otherwise it proves only superficiality and lightness of words.

International Law:
  1. an unpublished creation boasts an automatic right which is that of copyright for the sole fact of existing (if a work is unpublished, the copyright that the author can claim on his work is born, without the need for any formality ).
  2. copyright is recognized in 164 states thanks to the Berne Convention. Whoever holds this right in one of the signatory countries automatically owns it in the other countries, where he can claim this right. Especially in the case of copying.

That's all

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
report a pirate site from a pirate site lel

View attachment 770469
The cost to a dev from our activities is nebulous whereas the costs caused by these guys is actual. Anyone buying from there is obviously willing to spend money so they actually are stealing from devs whereas, with us, there's no way to know if there's any real world cost to a dev.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well apart from some people who create mods for devs games and put a link to their own Patreon etc.....;)
Nothing wrong with that, I compare it to Uber Eats providing delivery for places that can't afford/don't want full-time delivery drivers. I doubt many people buy less from the pizza place because they have to pay for the delivery charges.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Nothing wrong with that, I compare it to Uber Eats providing delivery for places that can't afford/don't want full-time delivery drivers. I doubt many people buy less from the pizza place because they have to pay for the delivery charges.
Did I say that there was anything wrong with it?o_O

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It seems that someone has a problem with it ;)
She was posting her mod for Dating my Daughter at Patreon... I don't think they took it lightly...
Also there is quite of few incest mods for games which removed incest due to Patreon rules.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
She was posting her mod for Dating my Daughter at Patreon... I don't think they took it lightly...
Also there is quite of few incest mods for games which removed incest due to Patreon rules.
I am not surprised that Patreon has suspended that account then, after all everyone knows the Patreon rules on incest content. Yet there are still people who will push the boundaries for a bit of cash.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] after all everyone knows the Patreon rules on incest content.
In this case it's even worse, the mods wouldn't have existed without those rules...