VN Ren'Py Completed Corona Borealis [Final] [Winter Wolves]

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
coronaborealis.jpg

Overview:
June Pinegar is forced to spend the summer working at her father’s quaint country café, far away from her urban home in New York City. Will romance spark with the dutiful barista or friendship form with the bubbly cashier? Or perhaps she’ll mend the strained relationship between her and her quirky father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-13
Release Date: 2019-04-28
Developer: Winter Wolves -
Censored: No (No sexual content)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

Thanks to doidera and Hones for the share

basilcar.jpg basildate.jpg food.jpg friendship.jpg laceycry.jpg logandance.jpg logandate.jpg noahdate.jpg options.jpg scheduler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
I feel Romance and Sexual Content are polar parts of the brain. So those who enjoy romance often, not always, don't enjoy sexual content (and the vice versa). If that is true, the group of people who enjoy romance really dominate what is acceptable in society. You can put a romance media down really anywhere (tv pretty much anytime) but ... raw sexual engagement? Well that is utterly unacceptable but in the dark corners of the net. Of course, that opposite brain thingy really reacts in the same way (censorship). Interesting human behavior is all.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: erg1986 and atur

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
How about a nudity tag? To tag those games accordingly that have nudity, but no sexual content. The last Winterwolves game posted here had plenty.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Swift Koala

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2019
How about a nudity tag? To tag those games accordingly that have nudity, but no sexual content. The last Winterwolves game posted here had plenty.
Wouldn't that be considered sexual content since the biggest reason nudity is shown is due to implicated sex between characters?

• Angry
Reactions: Ptah

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
Wouldn't that be considered sexual content since the biggest reason nudity is shown is due to implicated sex between characters?
Not completely. That would be the biggest reason, but there are quite a few games here that have the "No Sexual Content" tag, with romance and nudity, but no actual intercourse. I am saying just use it for those kind of games

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Jesus, i need stop watching the news, thought its was a game related to this pandemic times, now i feel strange for expect a game about it, fuck this virus man :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: atur