Corruptable charachters

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Who do you like to corrupt in games? People like family, friends, teachers, law enforcement,...
Their preferred gender and what kind of "perverted" things do you like to make them do/ do to them/ make them do to you?

Edit: when I say corrupt I mean forcing them to do certain lewd things through blackmail, magic, mind control, etc . (usully non-concensual) that then turns to slavery. They'll start/learn to enjoy it.

Kind of like Choukyou Slavery. (This variation of sexual slavery starts out as nonconsensual and either turns consensual by bringing out the victim's inner masochist (or mindbreak erases most of the victim's original personality to the point, where one cannot really talk about "will" and "consensuality"))

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

215303j

First of all I don't really like the term "corruption" as it can mean too many things.

It can be about forcing others to do what you want.
It can be about careful manipulation.
But it can (apparently) also mean simply progressing (sexually speaking) with somebody else, in a mutually fully consentual relationship.

But if it is about the first two, the "hard corruption" type, I like resistance.
If you have somebody who is absolutely not interested in having sex with you, but does it anyway, that is quite hot.

Unfortunately you don't see this that often in games, unless the MC is the one being corrupted. Then it mainly happens in TF games. I think it would be really interesting to play this game from the other perspective.

If it's about the third type of "corruption" (the soft and gentle type) I prefer sweet innocent virgins...

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
My fetish of this kind is rather specific: straight mom preferably with a very traditional outlook turned into lesbian BDSM slave. Any straight woman turned lesbian scenario is kind of hot, though.

In general milf type women are favorite targets of corruption. Innocent women are for romance and strong warlike women should always be more powerful than any potential offender. If they have a secret submissive side, that is hot though, but only if they can turn it off at will and if it NEVER leaves the bedroom.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
My fetish of this kind is rather specific: straight mom preferably with a very traditional outlook turned into lesbian BDSM slave. Any straight woman turned lesbian scenario is kind of hot, though.

In general milf type women are favorite targets of corruption. Innocent women are for romance and strong warlike women should always be more powerful than any potential offender. If they have a secret submissive side, that is hot though, but only if they can turn it off at will and if it NEVER leaves the bedroom.

I agree with you for like 90%. Lesbian MILF slaves are incredibly hot. Innocent women are indeed good for romance but I like seeing a more slutty type come out over time. Warlike women should indeed stay dominant but there is still sometype of gratification if you can be dominant with them (in the bedroom).

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Who do you like to corrupt in games? People like family, friends, teachers, law enforcement,...
Their preferred gender and what kind of "perverted" things do you like to make them do/ do to them/ make them do to you?

Edit: when I say corrupt I mean forcing them to do certain lewd things through blackmail, magic, mind control, etc . (usully non-concensual) that then turns to slavery. They'll start/learn to enjoy it.

Kind of like Choukyou Slavery. (This variation of sexual slavery starts out as nonconsensual and either turns consensual by bringing out the victim's inner masochist (or mindbreak erases most of the victim's original personality to the point, where one cannot really talk about "will" and "consensuality"))
If this didn't have the edit, I probably would've parroted back lots of the stuff Thialf said, but since the edit's there, I personally like corrupting people in power positions. Doesn't matter if they're family or not, just seeing people with their noses stuck up in the air bend before my will is my taste. Some examples include character like Asuka from Waifu Academy, Any of the character from almost anything made by Anime Lillith (Kangoku Senkan A.K.A. Prison Battleship is a big one for me), the Dean and Director from My Cute Cousin/Roommate, ect.