phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I do have an exam rework planned however I don't think it will be closer to Examination Day.
I have been thinking of removing some of the fluff, though. Like the home visits, I think they game would be better suited as a more focused experience.

I am not sure when I am going to do this however, but I do think it would be a better game without them.

Corrupted Academy - Mod Tools
Added a video naming helper. This renames the file itself and doesn't make a copy so be careful that it won't overwrite another file with the same name. I am working on a few version that will automatically index them if there is a file with the same name.
EDIT: Added version 0.2 which will now index videos with the same name to avoid overwriting existing videos.

It should include all the tags used by the game for 0.2.
New tags can be added by editing the "video_naming_options.json".
I will need to go over and add any new tags before the next release as there are a few specialized optional tags.

Doing it automatically with a script would be quite easy, I just don't have a list of the tags used by wtm.
I do like to get involved with the parents though. Instead of home visits, you could have the parents come into the school after class? Perhaps you could choose to speak the parent alone or speak to both parent and student at the same time.

I guess you could say it's just the same thing in a different location, but overall I think it makes more sense, especially if it's for dealing with a student who has broken many rules. It's what would happen in real life after all.

Reactions: GWBush

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I do like to get involved with the parents though. Instead of home visits, you could have the parents come into the school after class? Perhaps you could choose to speak the parent alone or speak to both parent and student at the same time.

I guess you could say it's just the same thing in a different location, but overall I think it makes more sense, especially if it's for dealing with a student who has broken many rules. It's what would happen in real life after all.
This would be the idea, I would still want the player to have access to them in some way. I just feel that home visits can be such a chore, hence the option of resolving reported stuff over the phone.

I might just move it over to an optional mod at some point, allowing users to play with it if they want.

when starting a new game. I've had this one a few times, but usually stops after deleting persistent save data.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you playing with any modded girls? It seems one of their configs is missing a comma somewhere.

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
saneulae

Expecting "," delimiter error
That means - traits edited not correctly

Check line before special trait

140.png

After common trait there must be comma

(In standart config there is no comma after last trait)

141.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GWBush

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
yup. 2 configs missing a project close bracket, 1 extra comma in a config and a photoshoot. at least i didnt have to start checking the space count.

On a different note- do mothers have to be attached to a girl? i tried to create a few 'generic' mothers, but they never seem to be generated.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
yup. 2 configs missing a project close bracket, 1 extra comma in a config and a photoshoot. at least i didnt have to start checking the space count.

On a different note- do mothers have to be attached to a girl? i tried to create a few 'generic' mothers, but they never seem to be generated.
I have added support for that in the next version by setting their daughter name to "random" but for 0.2 unfortunately not.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
what is the expected date of the next update
I am going to do a more thorough write up later, but here are a few things I need to finish for the next release.
  • First pass on action descriptions/responses (50% complete)
  • Finish tagging and creating shoot configs for the new girls/mothers (34 left to do...)
  • Implement mothers pleading with the player when trying to expel their daughter(and the options associated with it)
  • Test to make sure the alumni can be used for: shoots, requests, events.
  • Add some events for the alumni specifically.
  • Peeking in other teachers classrooms to see whats going on(very simple for this release).
  • Special teaching assistant actions i.e stripping for the class.
  • Implement story event(s) that lead to the faculty roles being unlocked. I have a final story for this in mind but I do plan on rewriting the story premise in the future so it might be a more placeholder one for now.
This is what I want done for the initial test release. I will then use user feedback to try fix any logical inconsistencies/bugs.

I would try list what I have done thus far but I gave up trying to keep a changelog a long time ago...
I will try generating one from my git pushes and clean it up but I imagine its going to be super long.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
How can you manage to raise/keep up their Willingness factor for shoots? When I played, they were fine for a while, then everyone's willingness, except for newly accepted students, plummeted through the floor.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
How can you manage to raise/keep up their Willingness factor for shoots? When I played, they were fine for a while, then everyone's willingness, except for newly accepted students, plummeted through the floor.
Are you using the latest hotfix? There were some issues with this but I do believe that have been fixed.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Are you using the latest hotfix? There were some issues with this but I do believe that have been fixed.
It was like 2 weeks ago, so it may not have been the fixed version. So the willingness isn't supposed to rise or fall based on stats?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
It was like 2 weeks ago, so it may not have been the fixed version. So the willingness isn't supposed to rise or fall based on stats?
It is supposed to rise, there was an issue when temporary buffs(i.e passed rules) were removed they were setting the girls stats to the buff amount rather than adding them. So a girls shoot willingness would go down to near 0.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scarfer

blargh789

Dec 1, 2022
Presenting New Girl - Ashly Anderson !

View attachment 3846279

9 photoshoots, 1 videoshoot and 1 shared photoshoot with Cherie Deville (AJ Applegate mother)

View attachment 3846282

30 personal vids

View attachment 3846284

Enjoy!
I was curious on how you are going about removing the background for the portraits? I used gimp and got some decent results. Just curious about the small details after getting the main background removed

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I was curious on how you are going about removing the background for the portraits? I used gimp and got some decent results. Just curious about the small details after getting the main background removed
There are a few websites that can do it online.

Tool - HTML - I made a free background remover using 6 cutting-edge AI models | F95zone
Another F95 user posted this a few days, and its results are really good from a few tests I did.

EDIT: I am hoping to get the tedious work of tagging these photoshoots and the first pass of action descriptions/responses done this weekend. So I can focus on implementing a story event or two which leads to unlocking the faculty system.

This first implementation is going to be a bit bare bones and more just the framework with further expansion planned in the next update, such as requiring the player to buy or renovate sections of the academy to unlock the faculty slots. It will also include some story rework to make the story make a bit more interesting and cohesive.

Last edited:

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
D I S C L A I M E R
Alex Grey is not meant to be a starting girl.
Accept her to school only when the budget is excessive

Presenting New Girl - Alex Grey

1 line 80.png

9 photoshoots and 1 videoshoot

2 photo 80.png

2 shared photoshoots with Piper Perri and Elsa Jean

3 shared.png

32 personal vids

4 video.png

Enjoy!

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Someone's pointed out that if you flatter the mom when the daughter asks you whose tits you prefer, her reply is wrong, yes? You reply "I think I prefer Mrs. [last name]'s", then she smiles and says "oh, please, call me [Mrs. [last name]]". The way the phrase is used, it sounds like she's meant to be saying "call me [First Name] instead", but instead she's just telling you to keep calling her whatever you already were.

Should be a pretty easy fix, just need to swap one or two variables in the string. :)

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I should have posted this a few days ago already.

And this is todays post, it has a few mechanic spoiler images so you might want to avoid it.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I didn't see the Eva Elfie mod on the spreadsheet. Did it need to be updated to a new sku or was it just not added to the modsheet?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes