wirox

Sep 18, 2017
How will you play with Yoshi Kyler Quinn?

ingame 74.png

Her (only) 3 photoshoots have wrong names
and not correct photo resolutions 3000x2000
( CA game use 1920x1080 )

Vertical photos not positioned in centre

ingame 75.png
How will game recognise tags names of videos?

Even If you'll rename fuckpussy1 to fuck_pussy by your hand
that video still have insane 6000 bitrate and 11Mb weight

Very interesting - how someone will play with it

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
When the update will be uploaded
It will be sometime today(+2 GMT). I am just making some mod examples for people.

Wirox has done a great job at figuring stuff out and reporting modding issues to me.

Hopefully some easy examples will make things less daunting for other users.

EDIT:
Going to include: event, exam action, trait, girl, mother, rule, upgrade, adding videos to girl and adding generic videos.

EDIT2:
Found a few small issues while getting new screenshots for this thread. Going to need to rebuild the game, luckily I hadn't started any uploads before then.

EDIT3:
Uploading now, my internet seems to be incredibly slow today though...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Xakorik

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
0.2513 Release!

I am currently waiting for mirrors so forgive the gofile only links in the main post.

I also realised now after uploading that I forgot to change the hotfix link when checking for updates...
Means the first hotfix is going to be fixing hotfix link xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedAcademy-0.2513
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vitoxic

May 26, 2024
Is there any specific reason this didn't go to the front page of Latest Updates? I'm glad I like to check this thread occasionally, otherwise I would've missed it

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Is there any specific reason this didn't go to the front page of Latest Updates? I'm glad I like to check this thread occasionally, otherwise I would've missed it
I reported the main post as a game update to the staff. I am not sure why it wasn't marked as such, I might have fucked something up xD

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Minor bug in the intro:
escape.png
The word here should be alluded.
elude - to escape
allude - to refer to
Although the idea of the headmaster running away from everything is pretty funny.

Reactions: BolHeX

megaera

Nov 12, 2016

rg311

Jan 20, 2023
who knows the source of the main image of the game. is a movie jav o something like that ?

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Cool game. I would definitely prefer it not to be based on real actresses because that limits what they can wear or what sex positions they can have.

Instead I would like to see some AI girls. I'm waiting for a mod that adds teens and loli (anime or 3D).

Mar 22, 2020
I tried to load a save from previous, and it didn't work. After checking the changelog, I'm not surprised the save didn't work .. Lots changed.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I kind of wish this game had a different image for its logo / banner. It's so close to WTM that it makes it hard to differentiate at a glance. I don't know what you'd change it to, and it's a tiny thing anyways.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes