RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Save are not working, getting a lot of errors, i know it's early development, but if the dev doesn't make saves compatible with previous version a lot of people are gonna loose interest, because game involves shit ton of grind and it would take me hours to get back to the end of previous version with grinded stats, money, unlocks, etc. Maybe provide the save with all content unlocked from previous version or make the saves compatible and saves being compatible should be the top priority otherwise i doubt even the biggest masochist have a time to grind for hours with every new release and even with cheats it's a huge chore.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Save are not working, getting a lot of errors, i know it's early development, but if the dev doesn't make saves compatible with previous version a lot of people are gonna loose interest, because game involves shit ton of grind and it would take me hours to get back to the end of previous version with grinded stats, money, unlocks, etc. Maybe provide the save with all content unlocked from previous version or make the saves compatible and saves being compatible should be the top priority otherwise i doubt even the biggest masochist have a time to grind for hours with every new release and even with cheats it's a huge chore.
Too much changed with this update to try make everything save compatible I am afraid. I don't forsee future updates having the same issues and I will be sure to make them save compatible.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Too much changed with this update to try make everything save compatible I am afraid. I don't forsee future updates having the same issues and I will be sure to make them save compatible.
Game is great, but grind is killing it especially if there's no guarantee that saves will work with future updates. I don't wanna shit on you but critique stand that you should've planned ahead and have awareness about core game changes that could nuke the saves. It's one thing when it's just a visual novel where you can just hold ctrl to skip to new content, it's whole other issue when it's a sandbox type of a game which naturally involves certain degree of grind making it a time waster.

For those that would try the game now, it's packed with content and they gonna have fun but for people who grinded before it's just tiresome to grind all over again, might be good to provide some kind of cheats to max the corruption stats and money to minimize the grind needed to see new content. Hopefully you are aware of the issue and make sure save are compatible from now on.

Reactions: Silentdeath8

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Unfortanately it's very hard to find videos for certain things for all the girls. I also scaled back the number of videos to avoid large download size for the first version. I am adding new videos to try fill the gaps.

As for the audio being muted, you are probably right. I will mute them by default in game as it can be quite jarring.

This was fixed in one of the hotfixes so make sure you are using the latest version of it.

Porting to Android would be quite an undertaking in terms of UI. There are a ton of small tweaks that need to be done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to reactivate the audio in my own personal game? I'm enjoying the game so far but, having no sound is throwing my off. I understand some people it breaks immersion so I'm not asking you to add sound back in updates. Just wanted to know if there is a way where I can add them back personally.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Is there a way to reactivate the audio in my own personal game? I'm enjoying the game so far but, having no sound is throwing my off. I understand some people it breaks immersion so I'm not asking you to add sound back in updates. Just wanted to know if there is a way where I can add them back personally.
Not all videos have audio, but they are tied to the "voice" volume slider, so you can just increase it from 0.

1723416177437.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipp3n

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Also I ran into a error when I try to choose starting girls and when i try to access the computer. Don't know if it just because I'm using joiplay or not.

Last edited:

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Cool game. I would definitely prefer it not to be based on real actresses because that limits what they can wear or what sex positions they can have.

Instead I would like to see some AI girls. I'm waiting for a mod that adds teens and loli (anime or 3D).
I'm quite sure that can be modded in, I would love those too.

clonesniper1

Jun 27, 2018
UPDATE: This has been fixed in latest hotfix and future updates

Hey, love the additions in the new update! I've encountered a bug while playing though, don't know if it's been reported to you yet:

photo.PNG

This is a request by Beakini for a photoshoot with a required "pool" tag. I wanted to use Gina Valentina's "Sundress" photoshoot (which when checking it's associated JSON does have the "pool" tag) but the compatibility is way lower than expected. As you can see, "pool" is recognized in the shoot info but it's missed in the required tags for the request, hence the low compatibility.

Here's the bug:

Requirements are checked via subtag as can be seen in class_sponsor_ren.py, line 594:

Python:
 def get_shoot_item_compatibility(self, shoot_item, request):
        compatibility_influences = []

compatibility = 0
        if request.required_tags:
            if not all(tag in shoot_item.sub_tags for tag in request.required_tags): #<---- CHECKS FOR SUB_TAGS
                required_tag_string = ", ".join(request.required_tags)
                return 0, f"Missing Required Tags:\n{required_tag_string}"
            else:
                compatibility += 100
                compatibility_influences.append(f"All Required Tags: {round(compatibility)}")
And the sub tags are determined from the name of the images of a shoot in class_shoot_item_ren.py, line 101:

Python:
    def analyze_item_name(self):
        #...
        if tag_type_delimited in shoot_item_name:
            main_tags, sub_tags = shoot_item_name.split(tag_type_delimited)
        else:
            main_tags = shoot_item_name
            sub_tags = None
But the images in Sundress don't include "pool" in their names e.g. 0_clothed-,vert.webp or 1_clothed-closeup,cover,vert.webp, thus "pool" is never a subtag so it doesn't get recognized.

Easy fix I tested is just adding pool to all the image names, I'll let you check out the proper details if there's another fix that would be more appropriate. If anyone wants to do this you do rename them e.g. 0_clothed-,vert,pool.webp or 1_clothed-closeup,cover,vert,pool.webp at CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\game\girls\Gina Valentina\photoshoots\sundress

But anyways thanks for the new update, looking forward to part 2!

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
For some reason, the Dolly Little mod refuses to be found by this version. I've put her mod in game/-mods like the instructions say, and I've also put her in game/girls where everyone else is. In neither place is she recognized by the game.

Mar 22, 2020
I'm enjoying the game, but I'm finding the funding a bit more tricky at the start. Only being allowed one contract and the rates for photos etc being quite low is making it difficult. I'll keep playing and see if it gets easier/better, but as things stand I'm having trouble funding photo-shoots never mind academy upgrades.

1723451099137.png

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Hey, love the additions in the new update! I've encountered a bug while playing though, don't know if it's been reported to you yet:

View attachment 3921946

This is a request by Beakini for a photoshoot with a required "pool" tag. I wanted to use Gina Valentina's "Sundress" photoshoot (which when checking it's associated JSON does have the "pool" tag) but the compatibility is way lower than expected. As you can see, "pool" is recognized in the shoot info but it's missed in the required tags for the request, hence the low compatibility.

Here's the bug:

Requirements are checked via subtag as can be seen in class_sponsor_ren.py, line 594:

Python:
 def get_shoot_item_compatibility(self, shoot_item, request):
        compatibility_influences = []

compatibility = 0
        if request.required_tags:
            if not all(tag in shoot_item.sub_tags for tag in request.required_tags): #<---- CHECKS FOR SUB_TAGS
                required_tag_string = ", ".join(request.required_tags)
                return 0, f"Missing Required Tags:\n{required_tag_string}"
            else:
                compatibility += 100
                compatibility_influences.append(f"All Required Tags: {round(compatibility)}")
And the sub tags are determined from the name of the images of a shoot in class_shoot_item_ren.py, line 101:

Python:
    def analyze_item_name(self):
        #...
        if tag_type_delimited in shoot_item_name:
            main_tags, sub_tags = shoot_item_name.split(tag_type_delimited)
        else:
            main_tags = shoot_item_name
            sub_tags = None
But the images in Sundress don't include "pool" in their names e.g. 0_clothed-,vert.webp or 1_clothed-closeup,cover,vert.webp, thus "pool" is never a subtag so it doesn't get recognized.

Easy fix I tested is just adding pool to all the image names, I'll let you check out the proper details if there's another fix that would be more appropriate. If anyone wants to do this you do rename them e.g. 0_clothed-,vert,pool.webp or 1_clothed-closeup,cover,vert,pool.webp at CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\game\girls\Gina Valentina\photoshoots\sundress

But anyways thanks for the new update, looking forward to part 2!
1723459044025.png
Ah thanks for the report. I have added to that method adding recognised tags to the images if their shoots have it. Hotfix will be out later today. I just need to figure out they are getting an empty "" sub tag...

EDIT: It was due to incorrect file names on my end.

For some reason, the Dolly Little mod refuses to be found by this version. I've put her mod in game/-mods like the instructions say, and I've also put her in game/girls where everyone else is. In neither place is she recognized by the game.
1723458759184.png
Mod is working fine, the problem comes from her requirements to apply to the academy.
"requirements": "academy.prestige > 5",
Since the academy now starts at 0 prestige she won't show up before some upgrades are done, in 0.2 the academy started with something like 30 prestige and it was also a lot easier to get.

I'm enjoying the game, but I'm finding the funding a bit more tricky at the start. Only being allowed one contract and the rates for photos etc being quite low is making it difficult. I'll keep playing and see if it gets easier/better, but as things stand I'm having trouble funding photo-shoots never mind academy upgrades.

View attachment 3923216
Thanks for the feedback, full on balancing hasn't begun yet. Also a fix made shoots way more expensive than they used to be(previous base cost was never paid).

It does look like sponsor weekly funding could use an increase now since its harder to get more sponsors early game.

Last edited:

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Found something that seems like it is probably a bug to me:
I believe the intention is that you can train and such the students only 1x per day. However, if you call the mother, you can then visit the student and do stuff with them. Then leave, call the daughter, visit her, and do all the stuff a second time.

i keep on going broke, is that just cuz im stupid?
You have to manage the economic side of it more now. Don't just grab every upgrade, especially the ones that raise costs without also increasing revenue. With only 1 sponsor, income is just down a lot.

Also helpful to plan your expenditures. Like I went with the bridal company for my sponsor because they like lingerie, while focusing on photoshoots that have that tag, and not doing other ones. That way, I can make money off the shoots, while not spending money on shoots that don't offer a return right now.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Hotfix 0.2514 Released!
  • Fixed
    • Fixed hofix link pointing to wrong download link.
    • Fixed exam action buttons involving clothing using the wrong item name.
    • Fixed possible error during 'masturbate openly' exam action.
    • Fixed sponsor bonus showing up in funding screen when its $0
    • Fixed some sponsor payments showing up under 'Sponsor' header.
    • Fixed stats being multiplied/changed when using 'modify_stat' with 'apply_directly' argument.
    • Fixed being able to start a second home visit in the same day.
  • Changes
    • Photos/Videos now inherit their parents sub tags if sponsors can request them.
    • Increased sponsor base weekly funding from 25 to 300.
    • Increased sponsor max weekly funding from 600 to 1800.
All of these fixes are save compatible and should apply retroactively to existing saves.

Some users who downloaded 0.2513 on day 1 might get a dead link when clicking the hotfix link ingame. If so here is the direct link:

I think some cheaper early game upgrades might be needed, just to help get players over the initial hurdle of getting a second sponsor.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes