Mar 22, 2020
Hotfix 0.2514 Released!
  • Fixed
    • Fixed hofix link pointing to wrong download link.\nIf you get a dead link please check the site where you download the game from
    • Fixed exam action buttons involving clothing using the wrong item name.
    • Fixed possible error during 'masturbate openly' exam action.
    • Fixed sponsor bonus showing up in funding screen when its $0
    • Fixed some sponsor payments showing up under 'Sponsor' header.
    • Fixed stats being multiplied/changed when using 'modify_stat' with 'apply_directly' argument.
    • Fixed being able to start a second home visit in the same day.
  • Changes
    • Photos/Videos now inherit their parents sub tags if sponsors can request them.
    • Increased sponsor base weekly funding from 25 to 300.
    • Increased sponsor max weekly funding from 600 to 1800.
All of these fixes are save compatible and should apply retroactively to existing saves.

Some users who downloaded 0.2513 on day 1 might get a dead link when clicking the hotfix link ingame. If so here is the direct link:
I was just going to say after a couple of weeks, and cutting down on doing the photo-shoots, funding is working ok, before the above ... I think maybe I did too may phot-shoots to start with, spent all the money there. Now the sponsor (still only 1) is up a couple of levels the money is more balanced

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I was just going to say after a couple of weeks, and cutting down on doing the photo-shoots, funding is working ok, before the above ... I think maybe I did too may phot-shoots to start with, spent all the money there. Now the sponsor (still only 1) is up a couple of levels the money is more balanced
The changes might be a bit heavy handed but its easier to find a balance going from one extreme to another.

where do you set in the scripts the base number of starting girls?
"game\scripts\main_classes\academy\class_girl_manager_ren.py"
1723465247294.png
The girl_capacity is the number of starting girls, the initial picking always leaves you with 1 open slot.

If you mean how many girls you can choose from in the beginning it is in that same file. It defaults to 15 girls to pick from at the start.
1723465335532.png

EDIT:
Just a general note, I was planning on starting work on the next update today but I will reserve it for small fixes and balance changes. I am just working on planning out the new features and will start coding them tomorrow.

Aaron371

Jul 19, 2023
Fixed exam action buttons involving clothing using the wrong item name.
this fix does need a new save. atleast its not applying to my old one but is working when i start a new save. unless i need to reach a certain point for it to trigger on my old save?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
this fix does need a new save. atleast its not applying to my old one but is working when i start a new save. unless i need to reach a certain point for it to trigger on my old save?
It should be retroactive, maybe my fix didn't fix it... Can you please send me your save.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Thanks, managed to fix it correctly this time.
1723466616281.png

Will post a hotfix for it shortly.

EDIT:
Released

Aaron371

Jul 19, 2023
Thanks, managed to fix it correctly this time.
View attachment 3923751

Will post a hotfix for it shortly.

EDIT:
Released
Awesome!

I did also just run into this

1723467377752.png

I assume it's something to do with the assistant cause it's my first class using one but maybe it's something else, happened after removing panties

EDIT: It does indeed occur when removing a girls panties with assistant set to "take over teaching"

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Awesome!

View attachment 3923770

I assume it's something to do with the assistant cause it's my first class using one but maybe it's something else, happened after removing panties

EDIT: It does indeed occur when removing a girls panties with assistant set to "take over teaching"
I will take a look at that next xD

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Awesome!

View attachment 3923770

Fixed in 0.2515

In a few places in the actions it says "Uniform skirt" when it should say, other things, shirt, panties, bra etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed it with a hotfix. Should retroactively work in your save.

Aaron371

Jul 19, 2023
Ran into another one

1723471873846.png

after making one of the girls cum in a threesome it they sometimes just put on clothes and set the cum counter to 0 for both

I rolled back and made a save for before and after incase you wanted them.

EDIT: sorry it actually isnt to do with cumming its any interaction that doesn't make the MC orgasm

EDIT2: even if you do cum the cum counter still resets and the girls get annoyed with you

EDIT3: I believe it's to do with the ingame time, maybe the day is changing during the interaction and the girls cothing states reset?

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
For a next updates maybe its more easy and faster to download a option only with the update, no the full game :)
I will see what I can do about a 0.25 -> 0.XX update for the next release.

Ran into another one

View attachment 3923930

after making one of the girls cum in a threesome it they sometimes just put on clothes and set the cum counter to 0 for both

I rolled back and made a save for before and after incase you wanted them.

EDIT: sorry it actually isnt to do with cumming its any interaction that doesn't make the MC orgasm

EDIT2: even if you do cum the cum counter still resets and the girls get annoyed with you
Seems like the girls aren't leaving when they should. I will check it out.

Kirito2750

Apr 19, 2022
Does anyone know if the 0.2 mod girls are compatible with 0.25? I dont want to download it all and not be able to actually use it, or worse, have something break by trying

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone know if the 0.2 mod girls are compatible with 0.25? I dont want to download it all and not be able to actually use it, or worse, have something break by trying
They are compatible. I added backwards compatibility for the changes made in 0.25

A small note like someone else posted before, some girls might not show up immediately because the have a prestige requirement and since prestige changed from ~30 to 0 in this they won't apply until you get some academy upgrades.

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
If i used my saves the game crash, i aply the hotfix and the page 1 and nothing...

The problem is when the game call the .rpy...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/academy/office/label_academy_office.rpy", line 9, in script
    $ event_manager.generate_or_perform_queued_events("office")
  File "game/scripts/locations/academy/office/label_academy_office.rpy", line 9, in <module>
AttributeError: 'EventManager' object has no attribute 'last_generation_time'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/academy/office/label_academy_office.rpy", line 9, in script
  File "C:\Users\Fran\Desktop\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Fran\Desktop\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/locations/academy/office/label_academy_office.rpy", line 9, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/event/class_event_manager_ren.py", line 122, in generate_or_perform_queued_events
    self.generate_event(event_type)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/event/class_event_manager_ren.py", line 393, in generate_event
    if self.last_generation_time["day"] == time_manager.total_days and self.last_generation_time["hour"] == time_manager.hour and self.last_generation_time["minute"] == time_manager.minute:

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2515
Mon Aug 12 17:58:03 2024

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
If i used my saves the game crash, i aply the hotfix and the page 1 and nothing...
Can you post the error?

If you are loading saves from 0.2 they are unfortunately not compatible. This should be the last update that breaks older saves so sorry about that.

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
Can you post the error?

If you are loading saves from 0.2 they are unfortunately not compatible. This should be the last update that breaks older saves so sorry about that.
The problem is when the game call the .rpy...

Code:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Fran\Desktop\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Fran\Desktop\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/main_classes/event/class_event_manager_ren.py", line 122, in generate_or_perform_queued_events
self.generate_event(event_type)
File "game/scripts/main_classes/event/class_event_manager_ren.py", line 393, in generate_event
if self.last_generation_time["day"] == time_manager.total_days and self.last_generation_time["hour"] == time_manager.hour and self.last_generation_time["minute"] == time_manager.minute:

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2515
Mon Aug 12 17:58:03 2024

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes