Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
This version isn't too bad, I like the use of json files instead of ini. Although, incorrect syntax will probably be an issue. (I'd like something like ini files but with nested options.) Mothers being vaginal virgins seems not possible and unsure why sponsors give so little despite everything costing so much and finally wish it was a little more plug and play on the modding part with WTM so that I could move my stuff over. Which I probably won't because it looks like a pain to port over.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
watch out, there bug - if you choose "cum on feet" - the game will crash and close.
If you give me the error I can fix it.

This version isn't too bad, I like the use of json files instead of ini. Although, incorrect syntax will probably be an issue. (I'd like something like ini files but with nested options.) Mothers being vaginal virgins seems not possible and unsure why sponsors give so little despite everything costing so much and finally wish it was a little more plug and play on the modding part with WTM so that I could move my stuff over. Which I probably won't because it looks like a pain to port over.
BlackMoridin and I have a series of scripts to do the majority of the conversion. If you want you can message me on Discord to discuss it.

The main issue is body image dimensions and events(which I haven't looked at yet).

hotfix 0.2518 can be applied for 0.2513 or need wait new version?
You can apply it to 0.2513, it includes previous hotfixes and will be save compatible.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
If you give me the error I can fix it.

BlackMoridin and I have a series of scripts to do the majority of the conversion. If you want you can message me on Discord to discuss it.

The main issue is body image dimensions and events(which I haven't looked at yet).

You can apply it to 0.2513, it includes previous hotfixes and will be save compatible. View attachment traceback.txt
that be enough or need something else? View attachment log.txt View attachment traceback.txt

Mar 22, 2020
The forced sockless & forced braless rule doesn't always seem to trigger a rule break for the girls.

What effect does assigning girls/parents as teachers to the upgraded rooms do? apart from +2 girls?
So far I've got Riley Reid as TA, which is nice.

Great work btw, loving the parent interactions and alumni. I used to get annoyed when girls graduate that you lose all the photos and stuff.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
The forced sockless & forced braless rule doesn't always seem to trigger a rule break for the girls.
Did you cheat to enable the rule by any chance? Since outfits are generated in the morning so are the broken rules.

What effect does assigning girls/parents as teachers to the upgraded rooms do? apart from +2 girls?
So far I've got Riley Reid as TA, which is nice.

Great work btw, loving the parent interactions and alumni. I used to get annoyed when girls graduate that you lose all the photos and stuff.
Currently nothing, an expansion on this system is planned for the next update. The assigned teachers will have their teaching skill trained by being assigned and will help corrupt girls based on it and their stats.

There are also some interactions planned for them like sitting in on their classes and giving tips/distracting them etc.

Currently its just a simple "peek into classroom" for a clip during the afternoons(12-14 I believe).

Mar 22, 2020
I will look into it, I might have missed adding the rule break somewhere. Thanks for the report.
The only thing I can think is, if its calculated in the morning then if I did a rollback with the mousewheel (which changes the girls) could that cause the error with bra/sockless?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
The only thing I can think is, if its calculated in the morning then if I did a rollback with the mousewheel (which changes the girls) could that cause the error with bra/sockless?
The rule breaking code is quite complicated and I did rewrite it for 0.25 so I will need to go through it carefully when I get time.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
considering your pack don't have vids (at least the ones i checked) it would make the conversion pretty fast.

Mar 22, 2020
I'm not sure if this is a very minor issue or not .... sponsor asking for panties covered in player cum .... if the panties have girl cum on as well as player then they don't seem to be acceptable. Not sure if minor issue, but I spent ages trying to get a pair without girl cum :LUL:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a very minor issue or not .... sponsor asking for panties covered in player cum .... if the panties have girl cum on as well as player then they don't seem to be acceptable. Not sure if minor issue, but I spent ages trying to get a pair without girl cum :LUL:
There was a bug where panties with girl cum only showed as both, it has since been fixed.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
a minor bug. I had it a few times already that the girls reported me even though the chance was displayed as 0%

I also have some photoshoots where the pics are way too big to fit the screen. (I do have all the mods installed though, so might be just some of the additional girls).
Is there anything that could/needs to be set so that the game would fit them to the screen or would the pics themselves have to be resized? Right now my best assumption is that it may have been some of the ported girls mods from WTM.

Also I think in WTM you could influence the mothers in the PTA meetings. Is there anything similar here and I just missed it or is this planned for future release?

Kirito2750

Apr 19, 2022
anyone know how to hire a girl as an assistant after she graduates? I cant seem to find that option anywhere

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes