BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
a minor bug. I had it a few times already that the girls reported me even though the chance was displayed as 0%
I will look into that, strange it would happen.

I also have some photoshoots where the pics are way too big to fit the screen. (I do have all the mods installed though, so might be just some of the additional girls).
Is there anything that could/needs to be set so that the game would fit them to the screen or would the pics themselves have to be resized? Right now my best assumption is that it may have been some of the ported girls mods from WTM.
That is right, its the ported mods. I have since created scripts to help BlackMoridin out which renames, resizes and crop shoot images and renames videos to the correct tags. He is quite busy though so not sure when can can post updated version.

Also I think in WTM you could influence the mothers in the PTA meetings. Is there anything similar here and I just missed it or is this planned for future release?
I am not sure what you mean. Currently there are a couple ways to force them to vote in your favor:
  1. During home visits you can use their daughter's rule breaks.
  2. Random event when mother cant afford tuition payments.
  3. Random event when mother has missed tuition payment.
If people arent experiencing these events, there was a bug that I fixed in 0.2519 but they might be a bit too rare in which case I need to fix them.

anyone know how to hire a girl as an assistant after she graduates? I cant seem to find that option anywhere
Sometime after the first week you should get an event unlocked academy upgrades and shortly after than how to unlock the faculty. I might need to make it trigger sooner or make it more clear.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I will look into that, strange it would happen.

That is right, its the ported mods. I have since created scripts to help BlackMoridin out which renames, resizes and crop shoot images and renames videos to the correct tags. He is quite busy though so not sure when can can post updated version.

I am not sure what you mean. Currently there are a couple ways to force them to vote in your favor:
  1. During home visits you can use their daughter's rule breaks.
  2. Random event when mother cant afford tuition payments.
  3. Random event when mother has missed tuition payment.
If people arent experiencing these events, there was a bug that I fixed in 0.2519 but they might be a bit too rare in which case I need to fix them.

Sometime after the first week you should get an event unlocked academy upgrades and shortly after than how to unlock the faculty. I might need to make it trigger sooner or make it more clear.
I think in WTM you could sort of influence them during the PTA meeting before the vote (or maybe I remember incorrectly, it's been a while since I played that one^^)

Another thing, not sure if it's a bug. If I choose to raise funding during the PTA it always comes back with 0$.
Or does that have any prerequisites other tham <2000$?

1723577040545.png

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I think in WTM you could sort of influence them during the PTA meeting before the vote (or maybe I remember incorrectly, it's been a while since I played that one^^)
I see, well the PTA meetings are definitely due an overhaul later on in development. I will make a note of something like this. Maybe allow the player to try talk to one of the mothers before the meeting.

Another thing, not sure if it's a bug. If I choose to raise funding during the PTA it always comes back with 0$.
Or does that have any prerequisites other tham <2000$?

View attachment 3928862
Was fixed with the latest hotfix 0.2519
If you don't have patch checking enabled I do suggest it.

Reactions: terirheken

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
(way too long) Appreciation post incoming:

Love this iteration of Examination Day and WTM. I appreciate the smaller events included, the students home revised mechanics, renovating and staffing the school. Love the UI. Love the sponsors logo (small detail, but they look good, no?). Where WTM is a very horizontal game (harem builder, collect more girls, but not alot to do afterwards) here I have a feeling of some vertical development (build up the school, etc). The modding tools available are very powerful and make it easy for non expert to think about adding a girl in the game.

Of course it's also gonna suffer of some of the issues WTM has. Low level of girls included in the original games, mods breaking because of updates, low quality of girls or mod not using all of the interesting options available (like no vids, to photoset, no videosets, etc.)

It also replicates what i consider as mistakes from WTM. They are 4 boobs action, 7 ass, 5 pussy and 2 legs. Playful slap ass and Spank ass are a repetition to the point that you could put the vid of one in the other category and no one would notice. Slap boobs and pinch nipples rarely have original vids because they are too niche and would gain to be changed by something more common like lick boob and rub boob. Teasing and Fingering asshole could be the same category. All things that are someone redundant and prevent better girl/mods with original content instead of the stock image, most of them being of low quality.

The good thing is that the game designer seem to have realized that he can code events into their game and use the available bank of vids and pics. That a plus.

Very excited on how this game develop. Keep up the good work dev.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I appreciate the feedback and kind words, user feedback has been a huge influence on the game. In fact the whole alumni system came from a simple suggestion which turning into a much bigger system.

Of course it's also gonna suffer of some of the issues WTM has. Low level of girls included in the original games, mods breaking because of updates, low quality of girls or mod not using all of the interesting options available (like no vids, to photoset, no videosets, etc.)
This is quite true, videoshoots and events are very time consuming even with the tools I made to help with them. I have also gone with a more horizontal slice approach with the game. Implementing all the systems I want before going back to polish and expand upon them.

Good news is I only have a few left and I can focus on bringing more depth to the game as a whole.

It also replicates what i consider as mistakes from WTM. They are 4 boobs action, 7 ass, 5 pussy and 2 legs. Playful slap ass and Spank ass are a repetition to the point that you could put the vid of one in the other category and no one would notice. Slap boobs and pinch nipples rarely have original vids because they are too niche and would gain to be changed by something more common like lick boob and rub boob. Teasing and Fingering asshole could be the same category. All things that are someone redundant and prevent better girl/mods with original content instead of the stock image, most of them being of low quality.
This is great feedback thank you. As a developer I get no time to playtest really and when I do it's nothing like a normal users experience.

I can see where you are coming from with these and moving them to optional mods or allowing users to disable these actions could be an option. It would also reduce the amount of description/response writing I would need to do.

The good thing is that the game designer seem to have realized that he can code events into their game and use the available bank of vids and pics. That a plus.
This is going to be a big focus in the future, endless positiblities and I put a huge amount of effort into making the event system as powerful as possible for this. There are still bugs with events being ironed out to this day so this has been a pain.

Once it is all working as intended I hope the experience is a big less repetitive than the original games with days being broken up with bigger events.

Reactions: megaera

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
This does seem to be an error caused by an old save file. I am afraid 0.2 saves were broken with this release.

View attachment 3924484
"available_funds" would be what you are looking for but these are other relevent variables that control other sources of expenses/income.

Users have posted errors when using it so I recommend against it I am afraid. I will try find time to work on my on android version but I believe there is a size limit on .apk files.
Apreciate it , as well as the game :) great progress on it BTW!

Reactions: BolHeX

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I noticed there's 2 different Kyler Quinn mod options available when I was sorting the folders out to try the mods. I assume they can't just be merged and used together as one pack? Is it better to use the Yoshi one of the other one? Just wanna make sure I don't break the file structure xD

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I noticed there's 2 different Kyler Quinn mod options available when I was sorting the folders out to try the mods. I assume they can't just be merged and used together as one pack? Is it better to use the Yoshi one of the other one? Just wanna make sure I don't break the file structure xD
If one is from the WTM conversions I would suggest using the other one instead. Those conversions are very work in progress and missing a lot of content. Wirox's mods are very well curated and high quality.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's allude. You elude someone when you escape their trying to find/capture you. Hence, elusive.

They don't remotely mean the same thing

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
got latest update and put patched in and none of my save files from .2 work. do i need to start a new game? if so will i need to start a new game after every update?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
got latest update and put patched in and none of my save files from .2 work. do i need to start a new game? if so will i need to start a new game after every update?
This should be the last update that breaks saves, but yes 0.2 saves are not compatible. Too many things changed to keep them compatible without losing a lot of progress anyway(like passed/blacklisted girls etc).

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Here is a bug I encountered: Happens when going to sleep. But time stays the same - doesn't become morning 7am.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 33, in script
$ time_manager.skip_to_next_day()
File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 33, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 33, in script
File "C:\Users\Anchit\Downloads\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Anchit\Downloads\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 33, in <module>
File "game/scripts/main_classes/class_time_manager_ren.py", line 148, in skip_to_next_day
self.advance_days()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/class_time_manager_ren.py", line 130, in advance_days
update_func()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/academy/class_girl_manager_ren.py", line 382, in daily_update
girl.daily_update()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/girl/class_girl_ren.py", line 1538, in daily_update
self.daily_photoshoot_updating()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/girl/class_girl_ren.py", line 1751, in daily_photoshoot_updating
photoshoot.synchronize_with_other_participants()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_base_ren.py", line 449, in synchronize_with_other_participants
photoshoot.file_list.unlock()
File "C:\Users\Anchit\Downloads\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Here is a bug I encountered: Happens when going to sleep. But time stays the same - doesn't become morning 7am.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Anchit\Downloads\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Anchit\Downloads\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/main_classes/class_time_manager_ren.py", line 148, in skip_to_next_day
self.advance_days()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/class_time_manager_ren.py", line 130, in advance_days
update_func()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/academy/class_girl_manager_ren.py", line 382, in daily_update
girl.daily_update()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/girl/class_girl_ren.py", line 1538, in daily_update
self.daily_photoshoot_updating()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/girl/class_girl_ren.py", line 1751, in daily_photoshoot_updating
photoshoot.synchronize_with_other_participants()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/shoot_base/class_shoot_base_ren.py", line 449, in synchronize_with_other_participants
photoshoot.file_list.unlock()
File "C:\Users\Anchit\Downloads\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
Are you using the latest hotfix from?
If so please send me your save file also are you using any mods? Error makes me thing that the number of photoshoot photos has changed.

Mar 6, 2021
so this might have already been asked but i figured posting my idea might be worth a shot. is there any hope of possibly adding Angelina Castro, Angelina White, Sophie Dee, Hitomi Tanaka, Eva Notty or Ava Addams in as parents in the future? at least IMO those would definitely add to the idea of corrupting the mothers of the students as well.

• Hey there
Reactions: BolHeX

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
If you give me the error I can fix it.

BlackMoridin and I have a series of scripts to do the majority of the conversion. If you want you can message me on Discord to discuss it.

The main issue is body image dimensions and events(which I haven't looked at yet).

You can apply it to 0.2513, it includes previous hotfixes and will be save compatible.
I don't have any events really but body image dimensions are usually a 1:2 ratio. Mine usually come out to 720x1440. My photoshoots tend to be a bit larger at like 2160p, WTM recently dropped the size of them but I kept them at that size, since I don't keep the original files after finishing the mods.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is she corrupted yet?

It is quite hard to get girls to come completely nude without punishements or rules forbidding clothes.

The fullscreen video is a crash that is being hidden by the video or the video is not being hidden. Please give me your log.txt file and tell me what you were doing if it happens again.

The rest are "faculty" areas and aren't clickable until you have that unlocked. This might be unclear, I will change it in the future.

Shoots images are sold to sponsors if they request them.

I really wish I could but if its a save from 0.2 too much changed for me to try keep it compatible for this sorry.

Are you using any mods because this looks like one of the girl config files is not formatted correctly as Wirox pointed out.
Yes her corruption was almost maxed out. And she leaves and then you get the headmaster saying they weren't happy. And this happened in two playthroughs

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes