DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
DeathbyKimchi

Error "Line 3, char 25" - probably means - no comma after girl first name

View attachment 3927264

Check girl config - that you (maybe) edited or added recently
So, I double checked all the modded girls I had. One indeed was missing a comma. Fixed it, but I'm still getting the same error. Also, I even tried to verify by just (temporarily) deleting the _mods folder entirely, removing all the mods from the equation, and I'm STILL getting the same error, so... not sure what's up.

Edit: Actually, not the same exact error. This time it's showing up as:

Expecting property name enclosed in double quotes: line 21 column 1 (char 339)

Which does still make me wonder what it could be, since I haven't messed with anything but the mods, and it's still showing up even without those present.

Last edited:

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Well, I'mma working hard to corrupt students and turn them all into 'professors', but their role after graduation is still unclear. Their role is not yet fully maintain as I expected but fine. :rolleyes:

Also, when playing with joiplay on Android, taking pictures or something, the Start button is hidden by the bottom menu and cannot be pressed.

kileos123

I have played them all.
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Talking to a alumni in the teacher lounge and using small talk creates error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/academy/teachers_lounge/label_teachers_lounge.rpy", line 134, in script call
    call expression menu_choice from _call_expression_1
  File "game/scripts/locations/academy/teachers_lounge/teachers_assistant/label_teachers_assistant_discussion_options.rpy", line 11, in script
    if time_manager.is_class_hours():
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/locations/academy/teachers_lounge/teachers_assistant/label_teachers_assistant_discussion_options.rpy, line 24)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/academy/teachers_lounge/label_teachers_lounge.rpy", line 134, in script call
  File "game/scripts/locations/academy/teachers_lounge/teachers_assistant/label_teachers_assistant_discussion_options.rpy", line 11, in script
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1207, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1144, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1081, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/locations/academy/teachers_lounge/teachers_assistant/label_teachers_assistant_discussion_options.rpy, line 24)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2519
Wed Aug 14 16:32:52 2024

Hayaxinor

Dec 30, 2021
I like the update with Alexa Flexy :)

Guess I just have to play around with her in-game while waiting and hoping she did not recharge her sex-toy just for teasing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
is there any hope of possibly adding Angelina Castro, Angelina White, Sophie Dee, Hitomi Tanaka, Eva Notty or Ava Addams in as parents in the future?
Professor_Morde

Ava Adams 100%
Sophie Dee 100%
Angela White 100%

Eva Notty issue is: her younger videos have low quality
and in modern videos - her breast have heavy surgery scars

Angelina Castro - no

Hitomi Tanaka - rare full HD photos, and she has set of young photoshoots so she better to be a schoolgirl

3v0o0u.jpg

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Yes her corruption was almost maxed out. And she leaves and then you get the headmaster saying they weren't happy. And this happened in two playthroughs
Girls will still leave the class if you pressure them too much or their "tolerance" reaches 0.

As for the warning for now its mainly just a small reputation hit. Nothing major.

So, I double checked all the modded girls I had. One indeed was missing a comma. Fixed it, but I'm still getting the same error. Also, I even tried to verify by just (temporarily) deleting the _mods folder entirely, removing all the mods from the equation, and I'm STILL getting the same error, so... not sure what's up.

Edit: Actually, not the same exact error. This time it's showing up as:

Expecting property name enclosed in double quotes: line 21 column 1 (char 339)

Which does still make me wonder what it could be, since I haven't messed with anything but the mods, and it's still showing up even without those present.
If you give me the full error I can try help out, it seems like one of the config files maybe a modded shared shoot that wasn't being put into the "_mods" folder is formatted incorrectly.

Well, I'mma working hard to corrupt students and turn them all into 'professors', but their role after graduation is still unclear. Their role is not yet fully maintain as I expected but fine. :rolleyes:

Also, when playing with joiplay on Android, taking pictures or something, the Start button is hidden by the bottom menu and cannot be pressed.
I will look into making the game JoiPlay compatible, seems like a few users use it.

Talking to a alumni in the teacher lounge and using small talk creates error:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1207, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1144, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1081, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "D:\games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.2513-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2519
Wed Aug 14 16:32:52 2024
Fixed in hotfix 0.2520

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
If you give me the full error I can try help out, it seems like one of the config files maybe a modded shared shoot that wasn't being put into the "_mods" folder is formatted incorrectly.
I figured it out. Turns out quite a few of the modded girls I had attempted to make actually had TOO many commas, or were missing the final } at the end bottom of the whole thing. Guess I missed a line or two when I was adapting imported WTM girls' ini files to jsons. Seems to be working now. I am still curious why it was messing up even w/o the _mods folder, but whatev. It's working atm, so I won't overthink it.

Reactions: BolHeX

ParkSun11

Sep 24, 2020
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/story/label_game_intro.rpy", line 50, in script
  File "game/scripts/story/label_game_intro.rpy", line 50, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/girl_recruitment/screen_girl_recruitment_menu.rpy", line 71, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/girl_recruitment/screen_girl_recruitment_menu.rpy", line 71, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/girl_recruitment/screen_girl_recruitment_menu.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 21, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 47, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 52, in execute
AttributeError: 'TimeManager' object has no attribute 'get_day_of_week()'
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1124, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3628, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4101, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4101, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/girl_recruitment/screen_girl_recruitment_menu.rpy", line 72, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 21, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 47, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1633, in __init__
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1763, in set_text
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 276, in get_field
I was trying to start and select students and it came up like this

ParkSun11

Sep 24, 2020
Code:
While running game code:
Full traceback:
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 276, in get_field
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 6, in script
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 6, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 64, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 64, in execute
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 65, in execute
Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 6, in script
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 6, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/locations/computer/screen_computer_menu.rpy", line 65, in execute
After randomly selecting students and finishing the class, I turned on the computer and this is what I got. By the way, I got the latest version of the hotfix.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Code:
While running game code:
Full traceback:
Are you using JoiPlay by any chance? Another user reported the same error while using it, I am not sure why though.

If not what platform are you playing on? This is definitely a platform specific error I just need to figure out what is causing it.

ParkSun11

Sep 24, 2020
Are you using JoiPlay by any chance? Another user reported the same error while using it, I am not sure why though.

If not what platform are you playing on? This is definitely a platform specific error I just need to figure out what is causing it.
I'm using JoiPlay, could this be the cause?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I'm using JoiPlay, could this be the cause?
It does seem to be the cause, I cannot for the life of me think of why though...

If I had to guess it is running an old version of renpy where you cannot use function calls within strings like that line is doing.

ParkSun11

Sep 24, 2020
It does seem to be the cause, I cannot for the life of me think of why though...

If I had to guess it is running an old version of renpy where you cannot use function calls within strings like that line is doing.
Could this be a problem caused by incompatibility with JoiPlay's RenPy version 1.00.15?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Could this be a problem caused by incompatibility with JoiPlay's RenPy version 1.00.15?
Yes, I think so.

I would need to go through and see all the changes made from the JoiPlay renpy version until the latest as it is quite far behind.

EDIT:
I will work on this, but it will take a while. Not sure when it will be released.

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
Btw, is there a list of all traits that are currently in the game? Primarily using it customize certain girls in a more predictable fashion.
And on that subject, any plans on official implementation of racial traits? I.e. Latina, Asian, etc. I imagine it'll really only matter for if/when folks do stuff like make custom sponsors that'll ask for specific races, like some of the WTM mods. Idk, I've always liked having that extra bit of detail.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Btw, is there a list of all traits that are currently in the game? Primarily using it customize certain girls in a more predictable fashion.
And on that subject, any plans on official implementation of racial traits? I.e. Latina, Asian, etc. I imagine it'll really only matter for if/when folks do stuff like make custom sponsors that'll ask for specific races, like some of the WTM mods.
You would need to check the database file in "game\scripts\databases\trait_database_ren.py"

As for races, currently there is a "black" and "asian" trait, none of the sponsors currently request them only because there aren't enough girls at the moment to support it.

Reactions: DeathbyKimchi

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, I think so.

I would need to go through and see all the changes made from the JoiPlay renpy version until the latest as it is quite far behind.

EDIT:
I will work on this, but it will take a while. Not sure when it will be released.
It works fine for me on JoiPlay but I'm using the Patreon version (Play Store version is no longer updated.) And have to edit the game's JoiPlay options to explicitly use Renpy 3 (Using the 8.2.1 version), since I still have Renpy 2 games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BolHeX
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes