BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
1723648074676.png 1723648084645.png

I have a list of "possible" girls/mothers. I am always open to suggestions though.

I will have a poll at some point and take the time to get content for the highest rated girls/mothers.

How many content with the mothers? I only care for them haha
Less than the girls for sure. There are a few events with them and can be interacted with during home visits. Definitely still requires a lot of interaction with the girls though.

If you have ideas on how else to work them into the gameplay loop let me know.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 3931022 View attachment 3931024

I have a list of "possible" girls/mothers. I am always open to suggestions though.

I will have a poll at some point and take the time to get content for the highest rated girls/mothers.

Less than the girls for sure. There are a few events with them and can be interacted with during home visits. Definitely still requires a lot of interaction with the girls though.

If you have ideas on how else to work them into the gameplay loop let me know.
Oh, thanks for asking for ideas and quick response! I'm lazy to create something by myself but I write stories as a hobby, so maybe I have some ideas haha. I don't know if you have already done this, but you could add the mothers in a more direct way without having to interact so much with the girls by doing a parents' council where they meet x days at school to discuss the things of their daughters, school, etc. So you have a quick way to introduce the main mothers or the ones you want.

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Are you using the latest hotfix from?
If so please send me your save file also are you using any mods? Error makes me thing that the number of photoshoot photos has changed.
The problem is solved by this patch! I had the one before it..

Reactions: BolHeX

fromspain

Jun 1, 2017
BolHeX, I really love the way you are developing CA. I really enjoy playing the game.

I've seen the folder with random mothers AI pictures. It's posible to make a mod, to increase the number of pictures to this random mothers, to be assigned to girls without mom, but the picture not change every time. And bodies too. An amount of multiple bodies that can be chosen for any type.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
BolHeX, I really love the way you are developing CA. I really enjoy playing the game.

I've seen the folder with random mothers AI pictures. It's posible to make a mod, to increase the number of pictures to this random mothers, to be assigned to girls without mom, but the picture not change every time. And bodies too. An amount of multiple bodies that can be chosen for any type.
Currently it only checks that specific directory "game/images/mother" but yes you can add new images to that folder and the game will find and use them.

It uses the exact "portrait" name and tries to find the matching "tportrait" that matches.
Like "portrait-auburn_hair1" and "tportrait-auburn_hair1".

I will make the game check in "_mods" for generic mother images too in the future.

fromspain

Jun 1, 2017
Currently it only checks that specific directory "game/images/mother" but yes you can add new images to that folder and the game will find and use them.

It uses the exact "portrait" name and tries to find the matching "tportrait" that matches.
Like "portrait-auburn_hair1" and "tportrait-auburn_hair1".

I will make the game check in "_mods" for generic mother images too in the future.
If I add more pictures renames to tportrait-auburn_hair1B, tportrait-auburn_hair1C etc, the game can choose it to be new random mothers in a new savegame?

And with bodies it's the same?

Thanks.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
If I add more pictures renames to tportrait-auburn_hair1B, tportrait-auburn_hair1C etc, the game can choose it to be new random mothers in a new savegame?

And with bodies it's the same?

Thanks.
Best to just add to the numbers but yes. Like "tportrait-auburn_hair1", "tportrait-auburn_hair2", "tportrait-auburn_hair3" etc

EDIT:
Some good news, I think I figured out the JoyPlay issues and have fixed them on my end. I also did a few UI tweaks to try make the UI a bit better with it.

I don't use it myself so I am not sure where all the issues are exactly. If you use it, please send me some screenshots of problematic screens and I can try make the more usable.

I will finish this up and release it tomorrow as I have some more testing to do.

Released it now along with some other small hotfixes.

0.2521:
  • Fixed:
    • Invalid applications should now be removed when loading a saved game for the first time.
    • Fixed small incompatibility with JoyPlay since it uses older version of RenPy.
    • Fixed stealing panties during 'strip naked' actions not removing them from the girls wardrobe.
    • Fixed rule breaks possibly being generated when a girl isn't wearing disallowed clothing type.
    • Hopefully fixed broken rules not being added when they should.
    • Girls reporting actions when report chance is shown as 0 should be fixed now.
  • Changes:
    • Jeans are no long considered "uniform".
    • Small improvements to UI for JoyPlay users.

0.2521a:
  • Fixed:
    • Fixed jeans not having the 'jeans' tag anymore.

0.2521b:
  • Fixed:
    • Unfucked the horrible fuck up that was my fix to the rule break code...

I think these will be the last changes made during hotfixes that don't solve crashes. They slow my productivity and I really want to start focusing on the next update in full. I have a lot of the new features and mechanics planned so I am ready to go head down and finish them up.

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Girls will still leave the class if you pressure them too much or their "tolerance" reaches 0.

As for the warning for now its mainly just a small reputation hit. Nothing major.

If you give me the full error I can try help out, it seems like one of the config files maybe a modded shared shoot that wasn't being put into the "_mods" folder is formatted incorrectly.

I will look into making the game JoiPlay compatible, seems like a few users use it.

Fixed in hotfix 0.2520
You need to add a reset on the girls in the game. This is way too much grinding to start over

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
You need to add a reset on the girls in the game. This is way too much grinding to start over
What do you mean, exactly? Like setting girls stats back to starting but keeping rules/upgrades etc?

That is an interesting idea, kinda like a new game plus. Could also serve as an end game goal.

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
EVA ELFIE - upgraded to 0.25 version !

1st line 80.png

Whole new set of photoshoots

2nd line.png

Now she has a mother - Diana Elfie

3rd line mother 80.png

With her own photoshoot collection

4rd line mother.png

Shared lesbian photoshoots with Nancy Ace, Little Caprice, and mother orgy with Geisha Kyd

5 line shared.png

And 4 (!) videoshoots from this family

6 line video.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is it only certain modded characters that have absurdly large images during photoshoots? Some are resized correctly and fit on the screen I just noticed others aren't and they seem to display in their native file dimensions. I searched the thread to see but apologies if I missed something that answered this!

Greese

May 2, 2017
When raising funding at the PTA meetings, even if the money raised is more than $0 the academy funds don't increase at all after the PTA meeting. I have the latest 0.2521b hotfix.

fromspain

Jun 1, 2017
Game version 0.2521b

First screen with random mothers AI, and the new, I created.
Second screen, deleting random mother AI. I cant make it work together. Always appears AI pictures.
screen2.png screen.png

Dec 23, 2019
Anyone had problems with the program when maximising the window. The window is offset from the top of the screen. I have the hotfix applied. i can work round but it's annoying, all other programs maximise fine.

Edit: nevermind dragged the window a bit self fixed, will see if it occurs again.

Last edited:

Krew

May 5, 2017
As an automation feature. I'd love a 'one-click' visit a student and auto-adjust a particular stat up or down. Having to manually 'instruct' every student every day is a real grind if you are trying to keep them at a particular stat profile.

Or heck, even a fully automated. 'This is the preferred stat mix I'd like this student to have. If I have time left over today, automatically visit them and adjust the stat with the highest deviation towards the goal' button, would be the ideal.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Is it only certain modded characters that have absurdly large images during photoshoots? Some are resized correctly and fit on the screen I just noticed others aren't and they seem to display in their native file dimensions. I searched the thread to see but apologies if I missed something that answered this!
Those would be the WTM conversions, they have a lot of issues at the moment. I added some disclaimers to the mod sheet for now. I have given the author some scripts to fix the photoshoots and videos not playing. He just needs to apply it and reupload the mods.

When raising funding at the PTA meetings, even if the money raised is more than $0 the academy funds don't increase at all after the PTA meeting. I have the latest 0.2521b hotfix.
I will have a look, thanks for the report.
EDIT: Fixed it on my side, you are right even when accepting the funds they were never added to the academy funds :X
Expect a hotfix later today, I have a few other small things to fix.

As an automation feature. I'd love a 'one-click' visit a student and auto-adjust a particular stat up or down. Having to manually 'instruct' every student every day is a real grind if you are trying to keep them at a particular stat profile.

Or heck, even a fully automated. 'This is the preferred stat mix I'd like this student to have. If I have time left over today, automatically visit them and adjust the stat with the highest deviation towards the goal' button, would be the ideal.
The "Train Attribute" thing is quite placeholder and likely to be replaced.

Don't feel the need to use it everyday, if you feel like stats are increasing too slow there is a slider in the options(computer -> settings -> modify settings).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox.Mulder
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes