wirox

Sep 18, 2017
Some of Alison Tyler photoshoots were not optimized.

They have high quality, but each photoshoot weight 4-8 Mb

0_underwear.jpg

When optimized photoshoot weight 1.5 Mb

Need feedback from players:

1. If you don't care about folders weight and wish to see HQ pictures - give me "red heart" reaction

2. If you don't care about pictures, and better to have smaller mods - give "eyes" "hey there" reaction

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I have released the hotfix and only have the mismatched clothing images the only issue left. If no new problems are found the update will be released tomorrow, the clothing images is a minor problem that I feel is fine to fix after release.

Good news for everyone with saves from 0.25 this should be completely save compatible and the NewGame+ feature will left your do soft restarts if you want. While there are a few changes that done to mods there is backwards compatibility as well as a tool for modders(or users) to automatically update their mods.

EDIT: Seems like the majority of the bugs have been caught and fixed, the clothing images bug I will get to work on next but I think I can package the rest for the public release. So be on the look out for an update soon, I just need to build and package the new build as well as the optional downloads.

EDIT2: I am upload the files now, I also need to go through and grab some screenshots so I can include them in the update highlight post.

EDIT3: And there are a bunch of crash bugs I missed... Going to need to fix them and reupload...

EDIT4: Is is now the next morning, I am rebuilding the game and I am going to upload it. This time for real, any bugs found between release and now will be considered features until a hotfix is released.

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
0.307 Release!

Downloads:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:

Hotfixes:
Additional(Optional) Content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Found what is likely a couple of bugs with NG+:
1) I could, right from the start, upgrade the school. Normally, this option isn't available until certain conditions are met.
2) Despite the upgrades not being completed and nobody showing as assigned, I still had my teaching assistant from pre-NG+. Kept secretary from pre-NG+ as well. So likely, all assigned slots will be kept.

These are with a save originally from before 0.3 as a base, if that might matter.

House visit related potential bug:
1) When visiting a student, you can choose the kiss option repeatedly.

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Found what is likely a couple of bugs with NG+:
1) I could, right from the start, upgrade the school. Normally, this option isn't available until certain conditions are met.
2) Despite the upgrades not being completed and nobody showing as assigned, I still had my teaching assistant from pre-NG+. Kept secretary from pre-NG+ as well. So likely, all assigned slots will be kept.

These are with a save originally from before 0.3 as a base, if that might matter.

House visit related potential bug:
1) When visiting a student, you can choose the kiss option repeatedly.
1) Oversight on my part, I will actually need to reset events as well if I were to change this so it will just be noted for a future fix.
2) Again an oversight of me not reset scheduled faculty if you choose not to keep faculty.
3) This is actually intentional, it "costs" 15 minutes but a lot of people seem to be confused about it so maybe I should just make it a 1-3 times a day thing.

I have a few other things I am going to try fix and post it all at once.

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
View attachment 4054415 my game is not showing action gifs
A few users have reported this, I am guessing you are using JoyPlay to get it working on mobile? If so that seems to be the problem, and I am not sure on a solution. I have thought about making a mobile version but it would mean cutting down the girl roster quite a lot to meet the 2GB maximum file size.

Whats the name of the variable for the maximum number of admissions? trying to up it to 20
It isn't set to a variable, you would need to change line 460 in "game\scripts\main_classes\academy\class_girl_manager_ren.py" or just comment 460 and 461 out using "#"
Python:
# if girl_applications >= 3:  # Ensure no more than 3 applications
#     break

Reactions: nightburn12

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, getting the following error trying to launch the new update (hotfix b installed). This is the example mod girl, yes?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Ok, getting the following error trying to launch the new update (hotfix b installed). This is the example mod girl, yes?
Did you copy the example mods over from 0.25? If so you will need to delete the "girl" and "mother" folder from inside it, not the "girls" and "mothers" folders(I renamed them).

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
CorruptedAcademy-0.307
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hall14

Aug 24, 2016
hi,

i cant close the windows.
if i want to click on the red X , it displays only a transparent square 4 times the size.
old savesi cant load to . test.jpg

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Did you copy the example mods over from 0.25? If so you will need to delete the "girl" and "mother" folder from inside it, not the "girls" and "mothers" folders(I renamed them).
Is that part of the 'Mothers and Girls' patch that's outside of the main game download, because I hadn't installed that yet (didn't see that until after my post). The example mods files are whatever were already there from the last version.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
hi,

i cant close the windows.
if i want to click on the red X , it displays only a transparent square 4 times the size.
old savesi cant load to .
Can you post a screenshot because I am not sure I understand what is happening.

Is that part of the 'Mothers and Girls' patch that's outside of the main game download, because I hadn't installed that yet (didn't see that until after my post). The example mods files are whatever were already there from the last version.
No the example mods are in the base download. If you "updated" your 0.25 folder by pasting the 0.3 folder into it that would cause issues because some files were removed/renamed. 0.3 should be considered a standalone game.

The error you are getting is specfically because of the 0.25 example mods used different folder names to 0.3. So if you go into "game/_mods/example_mods" and delete the "girl" and "mother" folder it will fix that error.

Reactions: scarfer
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes