Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
If that mother has a "daughter_id" assigned to her the game won't use her until that girl is accepted into the academy. Those mods might have just been set to randomly assign to a girl.

There isn't a real guide. There are some rules/guidelines on the discord server but for the most part users have been using the examples as templates and the mod tools to create and name shoots/videos.

The only slightly complicated thing because it doesn't have a tool with an interface are the "girl_config" files. But they can be as simple or complex as the modder wants.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you, I'll give it a try... So that's json is the only config file? Rest is just given by using correct filenames?

Can I add more than a trait/stat growth multiplier?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Thank you, I'll give it a try... So that's json is the only config file? Rest is just given by using correct filenames?
Photo/videoshoots also have config files but there is a mod tool to help you generate them.

Can I add more than a trait/stat growth multiplier?
What do you want to add? Those are the main ways to change girl stats but technically you can add custom clothing images/custom exam intro nude images for each girl. i.e custom images for when a girl is wearing shorts.

Reactions: Vicissitudo

katomon

Jun 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C: (censored) CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\renpy\main.py", line 455, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C: (censored) CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\renpy\script.py", line 359, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "C: (censored)CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\renpy\script.py", line 949, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.307

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C: (censored) CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\renpy\main.py", line 455, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C: (censored) CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\renpy\script.py", line 359, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "C: (censored)CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\CorruptedAcademy-0.307-pc\renpy\script.py", line 949, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.307
Someone else had this issue before and said they fixed it by moving the game up 1 folder level. https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-academy-v0-307-bolhex.212746/post-14912753

Also if it does work for you be sure to get the afterwards.

EDIT:
Some teasers for a small sponsor rework.

Last edited:

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Hi. Thank you for the game.

That said, does anyone else have an issue with 2nd time loading game. When I installed the game, I was able to play it like other renpy games, however, when I close it and open again, it opens in blank and when I click on blank it stops responding. This happens only for this game and not other renpy games.

To fix it, I had to delete it and delete the renpy folder and install the game again, however, when I run it second time it again starts blank.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Hi. Thank you for the game.

That said, does anyone else have an issue with 2nd time loading game. When I installed the game, I was able to play it like other renpy games, however, when I close it and open again, it opens in blank and when I click on blank it stops responding. This happens only for this game and not other renpy games.

To fix it, I had to delete it and delete the renpy folder and install the game again, however, when I run it second time it again starts blank.
You can try deleting the related renpy files from appdata.
1727371177361.png
Hit enter to go to appdata then go to Roaming/RenPy and delete anything "corrupted academy" related. Might also have some files in the "backup" folder as well.

Tôi cần trợ giúp chuyển đổi file mp4 sang webm
You can try using it is a free app.

MehThamYew

Sep 26, 2024
Hi there,
I got a Chrome OS laptop, leaving me with playing online (gamcore). Today the game there got updated and my saves are causing lot of errors. Rollbacks really just take me back and ignores break the game to the point of missing pictures and functionality. This is specifically related to Cory C., Adriana C. and Shay S. It's really a shame, as I've really liked the game and would like to continue, instead of playing again from scratch (which I hope would fix the issue, like maybe new game+). Any chance this is anything that might get sorted soon?
I could provide the error logs, but I'm not sure if there's a way to get all of it. It's basically triggered from the PC and I also had to rollback like 12 times from my latest save, getting different errors, which was in middle of having fun with Cory. I went to older save, realized there were things added to the game, tried to review the status of all characters on PC, got error codes with these three.
Let me know if there'd be anything I could do to help with this, even though probably for next versions only.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Hi there,
I got a Chrome OS laptop, leaving me with playing online (gamcore). Today the game there got updated and my saves are causing lot of errors. Rollbacks really just take me back and ignores break the game to the point of missing pictures and functionality. This is specifically related to Cory C., Adriana C. and Shay S. It's really a shame, as I've really liked the game and would like to continue, instead of playing again from scratch (which I hope would fix the issue, like maybe new game+). Any chance this is anything that might get sorted soon?
I could provide the error logs, but I'm not sure if there's a way to get all of it. It's basically triggered from the PC and I also had to rollback like 12 times from my latest save, getting different errors, which was in middle of having fun with Cory. I went to older save, realized there were things added to the game, tried to review the status of all characters on PC, got error codes with these three.
Let me know if there'd be anything I could do to help with this, even though probably for next versions only.
Can you send me your save files that seems to have issues? So I can debug with them.

It being an online version I have absolutely no idea if I can do anything about it but I will try.

EDIT: Checking online Renpy is supported on ChromeOS. You can download the Windows/Linux version and instead of running the .exe you run the .sh file.
1727372852025.png

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Are upgrades disabled in the latest update, or is there a new trigger for them, because I'm not getting the option to purchase upgrades?

Jan 28, 2020
Downloaded over 4,000 times and you are the first one to come here and say this. Do you think the problem might be you? Like already stated, if you need help using your computer, add more info.

You're funny. It doesn't matter how many times it's been downloaded. Thanks though i'm a grown fucking man i don't need any help jackass

Jan 28, 2020
Downloaded over 4,000 times and you are the first one to come here and say this. Do you think the problem might be you? Like already stated, if you need help using your computer, add more info.

I've never had a problem with Renpy games either. And instead of acting like a dick maybe choose to offer something to help next time.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes