Identify Corrupted boy fucks milf

Leukumhard

Apr 8, 2019
Hello,

I am looking for a game that I remember playing years ago. The original creator stopped working on it and someone else picked it up and re-made it and continued it, not sure if they ever finished it though. The main story is that as a young boy/man you are given sexual powers by a demon. You then go to school, go to the park, neighbors house, etc. and seduce your teacher, mom, sister, friends mom, milfs in the park, etc. I remember once you get your mom and sister far enough along you can get them to work at the comic store in skimpy cosplay outfits.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hello,

I am looking for a game that I remember playing years ago. The original creator stopped working on it and someone else picked it up and re-made it and continued it, not sure if they ever finished it though. The main story is that as a young boy/man you are given sexual powers by a demon. You then go to school, go to the park, neighbors house, etc. and seduce your teacher, mom, sister, friends mom, milfs in the park, etc. I remember once you get your mom and sister far enough along you can get them to work at the comic store in skimpy cosplay outfits.
It's been years since I played it but this sounds like https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-town-v0-1-0-0049-alpha-nrt-renteam.2741/

IIRC the lead developer actually passed away at one point and it was taken over by others who ported it to ren'py but it looks like it was abandoned shortly thereafter