Gilraden

Jul 26, 2018
Anyone knows the source name (video) of Living room event 1 (\Female\Locations\Uptown\Home\Living\Event1\Cam)

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
This game was great but I'll still never get over how abrupt the ending was. Some storylines seemed to be completely ignored to quickly wrap the game up. It's the main reason this game avoids being an all timer for me.

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
I've been trying for a while now but I can't seem to get the auction route. Can anyone give me some help on this.
PS: A document detailing how to start routes might be better then the hints item.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I've been trying for a while now but I can't seem to get the auction route. Can anyone give me some help on this.
PS: A document detailing how to start routes might be better then the hints item.
It's been a long time since I worked on this game but I'm pretty sure you get to the auction route by working at the strip club/klling the golf client. You'll eventually be turned into a bimbo and sold if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Izelith

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Filesupload isn't working Gofile is a dead link, NOPY is extremely dead, and I can't use Mega due to going over my free file limit... Sooooo I guess I can't play this game XD.

Sep 3, 2020
Hello, will the game be expanded further:love: or will it end here?:eek:
Pretty sure the author said they are working on other projects, which is perfectly understandable in my opinion since there seem to be four endings per gender so far. While I'd love to see what your roommates get to in more detail but for that there is mods!

Uh... does anyone know of any? I have been able to find scant few and none of them are what I'm looking for (._.')

• Sad
Reactions: str8up

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I can never get the Amelia meeting at 09.00, because I can never get there at the exact time, it's always a few minutes before or after. What am I doing wrong?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
after playing the game a few times and then returning here to read all the comments
im having a very difficult time with trying to decide whats more disappointing
a game that says completed (meanwhile thats FALSE ADVERTISEMENT)
OR the comments ive read about the dev being done with this game
game should be tagged abandoned
BECAUSE its far from done and people made it clear dev is done with it
ironic i was using the so called bug fix and found a few bugs if thats a fix hate to see broken
wasted potential ...short story long (n)

Reactions: jessy89

Narutoerza999

Nov 16, 2018
Pretty sure the author said they are working on other projects, which is perfectly understandable in my opinion since there seem to be four endings per gender so far. While I'd love to see what your roommates get to in more detail but for that there is mods!

Uh... does anyone know of any? I have been able to find scant few and none of them are what I'm looking for (._.')
Where did you find mods? Can you share some links please.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes