May 6, 2017
I believe it is as it adds new locations, adds new systems and fixes various bugs.
This update add new mechanics and new places which makes it interesting for the future. Although the only bad thing is that this update focused a lot on new events with Samantha and very few or almost nothing for Jason and I expected a balance or equality between them. :(

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
This update add new mechanics and new places which makes it interesting for the future. Although the only bad thing is that this update focused a lot on new events with Samantha and very few or almost nothing for Jason and I expected a balance or equality between them. :(
0.4. will be a big content update for the male protagonist for the 0.3 update I focused on fleshing out his "world" and mechanics.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I do wish they kept the male roommate, or maybe even added more than just the one roommate. The angles of corruption for a male roommate would be the likes of MAC teasing/seducing, even in an innocence situation where the roommate is dating others and the MC learns from it. But even at the other end of the scale, the roommate could be quite the creep and start panty raids or glancing at the MC constantly, slowly working the MC to his will.

Would be some cool angles to work with in my opinion, ah wells!

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I do wish they kept the male roommate, or maybe even added more than just the one roommate. The angles of corruption for a male roommate would be the likes of MAC teasing/seducing, even in an innocence situation where the roommate is dating others and the MC learns from it. But even at the other end of the scale, the roommate could be quite the creep and start panty raids or glancing at the MC constantly, slowly working the MC to his will.

Would be some cool angles to work with in my opinion, ah wells!
Thanks for the feedback! I may add re-add add the male roommate back into her story in a later content update, we'll see how it develops.

• Love
Reactions: Campfire84

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Any real tips for this? Only 1 scene so far.. Its just same stuff. Go work, gym,store,home,talk to roommate.. Nothing happens.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Any real tips for this? Only 1 scene so far.. Its just same stuff. Go work, gym,store,home,talk to roommate.. Nothing happens.
You can purchase a hints and tips book from the library. The game has multiple scenes and paths such as the store robbery, the property agent job and the stripper job.

I'd also suggest reading the how to play section if you haven't already.

plsnoyes

Mar 17, 2019
the upload seems to be missing the html file
there's nothing in the .rar but the image folder

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This new version seems to kick you back to a default location after any action (brush your teeth? kicks you to the living room so you have to go back to the bathroom to shower. buy something at the store? kicks you back to the city so you have to go back in the store to buy another item. Talk to your roommate? get kicked back to the living room so you have to go back to their room before talking to them again.)
This seems annoying and a waste of in-game energy.

I guess we aren't supposed to perform repetitive tasks (like buying multiple items at the store, or spamming "talk to roommate" at the end of the day to use up remaining energy and increase relationship pts.)

edit: This seems to be an issue with the Male playthru. The Female version of the game doesn't kick the player back like this.
edit2: The longer I played the Female version the kicks started occurring for her as well. Strange that didn't happen for her at first.

Last edited:

crave

May 1, 2017
I also have downloaded from mega and did not see an html file included

Edit: Extracting with 7zip gave me the html file, while extracting with winrar did not. Not sure if that's an issue you want to fix or not

Reactions: Aviary

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
So one issue off the bat, not sure if you have been told. If you click on the image prior to inputting a name you have no name.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Haven't played it yet as I am currently in a place with bad wifi connection and downloading even the smallest file takes forever.

May I ask in what way the female charachter gets corrupted?

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I also have downloaded from mega and did not see an html file included

Edit: Extracting with 7zip gave me the html file, while extracting with winrar did not. Not sure if that's an issue you want to fix or not
Thanks, I can't seem to replicate the issue myself but I'll zip the files with winrar next time.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
So one issue off the bat, not sure if you have been told. If you click on the image prior to inputting a name you have no name.
I can't do anything about this other than giving them their default names back (Samantha, Jason)

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes