jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
didn't play either version of the game yet but from the preview images i can say i prefer the older models more and that includes the male model because WTF is that hairstyle in the new version
Models Changelog:
- Mc: hair, face, clothes and cock size
Reason: the older version looked good but it was too young for a man in his 40th so in the new version we made the face a little older , the hair is made to be black mixed with gray (this is the only hair style i found in the available mods with this color) and changed the clothes to mach a CEO. as for the cock, it was damn too big.
-Barbara: hair, body, clothes
reason: changed to better match her position as a secretory and one of the main love routes
-Sophie: hair, clothes
reason: changed to better match her new character
-Emma: hair, clothes
-Elly: hair, body, clothes
-Evie: Totally changed
-Camille: Totally changed
reason: the older version looked good but it was too young for a woman in her 40th so she was changed to better match her new character
-Abigail: Totally changed

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
as i said i haven't played the game yet so my comment was only for the preview pics in both posts so i can't say if the look fits the characters role or age.
the overview sounds interesting and the fact that i actualy like Games with Honey Select models i will try the game but i will probably wait for a few updates

stil MC hair style looks like from a k-pop band not a middle aged man

one other thing would interest me, is the tag just missing or won't there be an harem option?

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
as i said i haven't played the game yet so my comment was only for the preview pics in both posts so i can't say if the look fits the characters role or age.
the overview sounds interesting and the fact that i actualy like Games with Honey Select models i will try the game but i will probably wait for a few updates

stil MC hair style looks like from a k-pop band not a middle aged man
you are welcome to try the game at anytime and maybe you are right about the mc hairstyle but tell a better one get released or i find a better option we will be stuck with this one (and it's not actually that bad)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There are missing tags. They will be added in the future. The tags written at the moment is what you find in the demo and not what it will be.
i know the devs are suposed to only tag things that are already in the game but honestly i realy don't like that.
a spoiler with the future tags would be good so people know will get added to the game, because there are tags that can ruin a game for some players

Reactions: rennent

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
From my understanding is not something the dev have power to change or do. But I might be wrong, I am unsure.

Reactions: jon95

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm so i tried it and it seems like a decent remake to the old minus the incest. what i like about it is that it seems more story focused previous version seem kinda fast paced not bad but a bit fast. that being said im hoping the maid is still in the game and hope things with Camille are mostly the same. it just seemed really cool that she seemed like a good partner for MC. that being said im looking forward to it. art could always you improvements but its not a game killer atm. good luck to you team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agrik and jon95

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
i know the devs are suposed to only tag things that are already in the game but honestly i realy don't like that.
a spoiler with the future tags would be good so people know will get added to the game, because there are tags that can ruin a game for some players
You can find a list of our planned tags at our patreon page

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
For a very first version this game looks promising
I'm glad someone still making games with HS,please don't abandon this game
Thanks for sharing, i will follow your work from now
Much love man

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
It is still difficult to say anything about the game, well, the figures of female characters are magnificent.
But there is no such visual wow effect as when launching the first version.
The developers' promises about gameplay are a little scary: the sandbox and grinding are not the most attractive activities in the game.
But if you return the maid from the first version, I will try this.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
It is still difficult to say anything about the game, well, the figures of female characters are magnificent.
But there is no such visual wow effect as when launching the first version.
The developers' promises about gameplay are a little scary: the sandbox and grinding are not the most attractive activities in the game.
But if you return the maid from the first version, I will try this.
we working on the gameplay now and removed the activities that needs grinding we are trying a new interactive system that can be more fun (you might have seen something similar is some games). anyway we are still working on the next update which will be the real start of the game and we are doing our best to make it as much fun as we can. More news will be released later.
ps: Emma (the maid) is still the same, we only changed her hair style and clothes for the normal activities

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
regarding the MC's project/serum im hoping the story explains why the girls who get the potion go after MC only and not just bang everything in sight. for example does the MC drink a complimentary serum that makes ppl who drank the oother version attracted to MC. or does MC add his DNA to serum and that's why they're attracted to him.

Reactions: Keifoo

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
regarding the MC's project/serum im hoping the story explains why the girls who get the potion go after MC only and not just bang everything in sight. for example does the MC drink a complimentary serum that makes ppl who drank the oother version attracted to MC. or does MC add his DNA to serum and that's why they're attracted to him.
you have a good point, the potion is still in the experimental stage for now because the results are uncontrollable. anyone who drink it will become a crazy sex maniac and Dr. Ted is trying to fix this (I think this was in written in the dialogues) as for what will be the solution? please wait for the following updates to find out :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It downloaded fine and the play was without major problems.

First impressions:
- MC does look somewhat better in this one. (It was a bit disconcerting to see the original version as the waiter in the restaurant.) I do agree with some of the others above about his hair, although to me it looks like a 45-year-old trying to appear "Hip" and convince the chicks at the club that he's 22. That NEVER looks good... (And Dr. Ted's hair is even worse! A bad-fitting toupee to hide his bald spot would actually look BETTER.)
- I like the opening a LOT better here than the original. Barbara in particular comes off a LOT better, rather than just starting off as just an office slut. I really like her lingerie.
- CEOs with offices that are totally transparent are begging for trouble. I'm going to guess that someone being able to lip read is the saboteur.
- So far, the events have been boom-boom-boom nonstop. Some players like that, but I do think there needs to be a rest occasionally. And I don't mean just for the characters, but for the player, also. I had to eventually stop in the middle of conversations to check what the (barely visible) buttons on the right did, for instance. Or look around the screen to find any other possible icons for Statistics, Hints, whatever. Most games take care of this with scenes at Night in MC's bedroom. But this demo at least gives no opportunity to do so.
- Another guess as to future developments: the mysterious, totally unnecessary to the plot, 'dead' 3rd daughter IS going to be a plot point at some point. (Agatha Christie: If you show a gun in the first act, it needs to be used in the third.)
- I'm also going to predict that poor Dr. Ted is not going to make it to the end credits. Head scientists with secrets hardly EVER get to survive the movie.

Sorry to go on TOO long with my critiques. All-in-all, it looks good and I will be following it as I can.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
- Another guess as to future developments: the mysterious, totally unnecessary to the plot, 'dead' 3rd daughter IS going to be a plot point at some point. (Agatha Christie: If you show a gun in the first act, it needs to be used in the third.)
What? I am actually quite curious about this 'dead' 3rd daughter plot you are mentioning. Where in the demo does it mention or making an implication of a future 'dead' and '3rd' daughter that will show up and be totally unnecessary? Whose daughter? Why a 3rd one?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote