jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
It downloaded fine and the play was without major problems.

First impressions:
- MC does look somewhat better in this one. (It was a bit disconcerting to see the original version as the waiter in the restaurant.) I do agree with some of the others above about his hair, although to me it looks like a 45-year-old trying to appear "Hip" and convince the chicks at the club that he's 22. That NEVER looks good... (And Dr. Ted's hair is even worse! A bad-fitting toupee to hide his bald spot would actually look BETTER.)
- I like the opening a LOT better here than the original. Barbara in particular comes off a LOT better, rather than just starting off as just an office slut. I really like her lingerie.
- CEOs with offices that are totally transparent are begging for trouble. I'm going to guess that someone being able to lip read is the saboteur.
- So far, the events have been boom-boom-boom nonstop. Some players like that, but I do think there needs to be a rest occasionally. And I don't mean just for the characters, but for the player, also. I had to eventually stop in the middle of conversations to check what the (barely visible) buttons on the right did, for instance. Or look around the screen to find any other possible icons for Statistics, Hints, whatever. Most games take care of this with scenes at Night in MC's bedroom. But this demo at least gives no opportunity to do so.
- Another guess as to future developments: the mysterious, totally unnecessary to the plot, 'dead' 3rd daughter IS going to be a plot point at some point. (Agatha Christie: If you show a gun in the first act, it needs to be used in the third.)
- I'm also going to predict that poor Dr. Ted is not going to make it to the end credits. Head scientists with secrets hardly EVER get to survive the movie.

Sorry to go on TOO long with my critiques. All-in-all,it looks good and I will be following it as I can.

Good Luck.
First of all, thanks for trying the game and taking some extra time to give us your feedback and buddy this is the longest feedback i think I ever got :), i'll try to answer as much as i can.
- The office is only transparent in one side and only the people inside the office can see the outside.
- About the nonstop events, well... although this update might have quite a lot of events, it's just the prologue not the main act. in the next update you'll be introduced to the real game play with sandbox, stats screen, gallery,... and other features. ps: those pale btns are the quick menu; the one you usually see at the bottom of the screen
- I can't talk about the others because this will spoil the story. We hope that people can enjoy the story and fun with the game. This was our original intention when we made the game and is still, so please wait for the future updates to find more.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What? I am actually quite curious about this 'dead' 3rd daughter plot you are mentioning. Where in the demo does it mention or making an implication of a future 'dead' and '3rd' daughter that will show up and be totally unnecessary? Whose daughter? Why a 3rd one?
Near the end of the demo, when MC is in his car and thinking about the island, he mentions that Sophie (?sp) had a third daughter that died in an auto accident. My point is why even create this 3rd daughter just to be killed in an only off-handed passing mention? And why even mention it to us at all? As it stands it doesn't seem to be like the common offstage dead husband to set up a widow with kids or dead parents to get them out of the way or establish an inheritance (or a reason for REVENGE). Perhaps it's just a bit of background color, but I suspect there'll more to it than that. (Re: Agatha Christie reference)

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
Near the end of the demo, when MC is in his car and thinking about the island, he mentions that Sophie (?sp) had a third...
Now I understand what are you talking about.
1 - you were not paying attention to what were you reading when you played the game
2 - the 3 daughters that are in that ending monologue are the Dupont family siblings
3 - that part of the story has nothing to do with Sophie, which is a 22-year-old girl, that has no kids of her own
4 - Sophie is the daughter of Camille in the story, and the 3 daughters of Camille has no blood-relation with the MC

Regarding the 3rd daughter of the Dupont family branch, if she is dead or not, well if the dev chooses to use the Agatha Christie's gun, you will have to wait and see.
I get it, same thing, the Dupont family has 3 daughters, Camille has 3 daughters -- 6 different girls though...
I hope I blew away that confusion cloud that was covering you after playing the game.

Reactions: jon95

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Now I understand what are you talking about.
1 - you were not paying attention to what were you reading when you played the game
2 - the 3 daughters that are in that ending monologue are the Dupont family siblings
3 - that part of the story has nothing to do with Sophie, which is a 22-year-old girl, that has no kids of her own
4 - Sophie is the daughter of Camille in the story, and the 3 daughters of Camille has no blood-relation with the MC

Regarding the 3rd daughter of the Dupont family branch, if she is dead or not, well if the dev chooses to use the Agatha Christie's gun, you will have to wait and see.
I get it, same thing, the Dupont family has 3 daughters, Camille has 3 daughters -- 6 different girls though...
I hope I blew away that confusion cloud that was covering you after playing the game.
The only confusion there was was in my misremembering the mother's name. I really should have double-checked, but at the time I wasn't able to enter the game, so I went by Memory for her name. Sigh, I should have known better, I've always been bad on names. (As it was, I wasn't certain about it, thus the "?".) Sorry, mea culpa (my fault).

However, my error in the name doesn't alter my point- the character seems to unnecessary, so why bring it up? I was speculating that it probably will be a plot point in the ultimate story, not necessarily the next update or two. But as you say, we'll find out eventually.

And that's part of the fun.

Reactions: jon95

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Overall I am impressed. I mean you have the standard issue that all face which is that the male characters never look very good. Though you did your best. There are some errors in the English, poorly constructed sentences or incorrectly used words, nothing glaring. There was one instance where the MC was referred to as Anthony instead of the name I chose for him. Far more story than I expected to receive in a demo, quite a few very short demos lately, so this is a satisfying demo.

Not too thrilled at the fact that the demo ended before introducing anyone on the island. Would have liked to see something of the main gameplay since this seems to be quite different from the rest of what will happen. Otherwise I am looking forward to seeing what comes next, I hope we shall see regular updates.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Could you show a couple of examples of that if you have time?
Two examples:

In the first example the sentence would be better if slightly different words were used: "Finally, everything we've worked for in the past five years is within sight. I can't wait to see it."

I chose to add "to see" in the second sentence because in the first the MC has stated that his goal is "within sight". There are many ways that the two sentences could be written. My sentence isn't perfect but it is a better alternative over the original.

screenshot0001.png

In the second example the sentence is missing a word and sounds better as follows: "Sir, we are evacuating everyone above the 4th floor as a precautionary measure in case of any more gas leaks."

screenshot0002.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Keifoo

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
Thanks for the input. Yeah, the second one is a mishap that will be rectified, but the first one is not an error or poorly constructed. The grammar is not wrong and is made like that for a unique language feature and character voice.
And yes, you are correct there are multiple ways to write the first example under more formal ways.
If you have more of these you are more than welcome to list them here.

spank1es

Nov 15, 2018
On Patreon page:

The update will be done in a few days

No news, good news?

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
On Patreon page:

The update will be done in a few days

No news, good news?
the developer (alpha) version is done but the place i'm in has some net problems and i can barely access the net so i can't upload. they say it'll be fixed soon and i have been waiting but i'll try find a solution in 2 or three days by max (by the way this update has more than 20 events, of course most of them are regular interactions to improve your relationship with the girls. i won't go more into the details you will find out when you try the game.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
PS. this is an alpha version NOT the final one so it won't be released to public only for the Branch president tier and above (and my old patreons) for patreons also the guys who joined our discord before today will gain temporary access to the vip channel to download the game.
sorry for the delay guys the game should have been ready a month or two ago but it got delayed due personal reasons and cash shortage

Last edited:
Reactions: spank1es

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
There is still few things i want to change or add to the game so public release will take some time please check my patreon for more information. you are also welcome to support the game ( your support will help me add more content to the game and release updates more frequently)

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Special Release - Corrupted Island 0.2

Hi everyone,

As a special promotional event, the latest beta version of Corrupted Island has been made available for free. And I'd like you to give it a try and let me know your thoughts & feedback.

Personally, I feel this update has turned out quite well. Bringing the MC to the island has opened up a whole new world of characters, opportunities and some real "spicy" moments.

To those who have been with the game from the start, I'm really sorry it took so long to get this update out. As you know the times are tough and the game doesn't have enough backing yet to have regular updates. That is another thing I would like to fix as early as possible. And I'm going to need your help to do that.

Right now, I have a general roadmap for the future of the series and its characters - and it is pretty ambitious! But at this moment, I think it would be best to hold back a little and focus on selected areas of the game. And that's where you guys come in.

I'd like to hear every single opinion you have about the game - both the good and the bad.

Which characters did you like the most? Who do you find to be the hottest? Is the dialog good enough? Does the pacing of the game work well for you? - I'm ready to hear EVERYTHING you have to say. Even the smallest feedback you share will help me big time.

So, do give this a try and let me know your thoughts.

- Trinity Games

PS. Till this game thread get updated here is the patreon link

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote