jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
f95bg.png

Overview:
Meet Anthony (Name changeable), a wealthy business owner who was forcefully retired from his own company and decided to follow-up on his dream of becoming a teacher. He harbors a secret that will unfold his story and decide the path of a stand-up man or a corrupted maniac.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-25
Release Date: 2020-11-24
Developer: Trinity Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Original Game: Corrupted Island
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: MEGA
Others: ANDROID -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

010.jpg 014b.jpg 022.jpg 033.jpg badate01_05.jpg badate01_06.jpg ba1_sex04.jpg ba1_sex08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Judging by the repective screenshots, last version seemed to be actually on an island (beaches, bikinis etc). This remake, not so much (yet?)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
didn't play either version of the game yet but from the preview images i can say i prefer the older models more and that includes the male model because WTF is that hairstyle in the new version

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Ok guys those are few notes (I didn't think it was necessary to write them before)
1- This game is a Visual novel (VN before title means Visual novel) made by Ren'py (also writen in the title the same way Ren'py without changes)
2- This one is bit hard but some of you might have deduced from the cover that the models are made using Honey Select
SO if you don't like either Visual novel, Ren'py engine games, Honey Select models or all of them then sorry buddy this game isn't made for you but you don't need to be sad there is a lot cool games out there and I'm sure you'll find a one to your liking bye and see you next time.

-For those who remains here after reading the written above you are either ok with Visual novel, Ren'py engine games and Honey Select models or just a fool, anyway welcome to the next step finding if it's worth to waste your precious time playing this game, it's not, believe me. If you have anything important just go do it. What are you doing sitting here and reading this shit anyway...

-
If you continue to read till this point then congratulation you have a lot fuckn free time or you're just a fool. Since you can't find anything better to do with your time why don't you take sometime to read the summery and maybe go to our patreon page for more details about the game we won't be talking any money from you for that..yet.

- If
you didn't leave after reading the summery that means you are interested in the story or just still a fool, you can take some more time to try the demo. We are still not taking money for this..yet.

- If you came back to this page again after playing the demo then you are either:
A big pervert who is hooked up by our pretty models and fantastic story and I want to say one thing to you; Welcome brother, we are all perverts here and you will find more lewd stuff in the future. yeah and please give us a 5 stars rating.

Or feeling betrayed, deceived and lots of other negative thoughts that makes you want to dye this game page in red, I want to tell you one thing. please have some mercy when making your post, different people have different tastes and it's impossible for us to satisfy them all. The game is just at the beginning, maybe you'll find something to your liking in the future updates.

All in all thanks for everyone who took some of his/her time to try our game and another thanks for those who support and help us to continue this game even if that was with one word. Hope to see you later :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote