Ren'Py - Abandoned - Corrupted Island Remake [v0.2] [Trinity Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

John64

The game has it ups and downs.
    1. I like HS-games, but the quality of images in this one in most of the cases is "below average" (for HS games). Which is rather strange, because in many cases - there are eye animations (!) for character sprites. I think that is A LOT harder to make than create a decent screenshot from HS Studio. I would advice to focus on that. Maybe run HS in higher resolution or smth.
    2. Most of the models are fine. Well, I'm talking about females, the MC's model is crap (as well as other males) - which is nothing new for HS games. :) Though I didn't like his company friend-ally girl which is also possible love interest according to the phone menu. She' s creepy.
    3. Tooooooo looooooong and booooooring "company story" introduction. I advice to shorten that one.
    4. The language itself and dialogues are generally good. Not "childish" or "retarded" like in many games that I've seen here. Looks like that the game is being created by an adult, not a horny teenager which is good.

Wish the developer good like with this one. Hope the remake won't be abandoned after v0.2 as the original was.