VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Corrupted Island [v0.02a] [Jon95]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 997153

Review of version 0.02a

This self-described demo is a rough cut to be sure, but it could improve with some hard work. The sex happens fast and with very little set-up. Hopefully, there will be a build-up in later versions. Teasing is being set-up with the step-daughters and works better.

There isn't much plot set-up and what there is doesn't make a lot of sense. It's called Corrupted Island, but a mad scientist has accidentally created a horny drug that will make everyone want to fuck? Seems redundant. Maybe this will go somewhere interesting. We'll see.

Renders are decent and I love Honey Select so no complaints there. One chick has orange nipples and I'm actually looking forward to more of her.

The script needs a major rewrite. Lots of awkward phrasing and dialogue that seems like it was written by a kid. Docking someone a year and a half of salary for a lab accident? Lol, only someone who has never held a job could write something so absurd. That's not how employment works.

Not recommended at the moment, but I will check back on later versions.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Calyps0

I love the bathing suits...the bikinis the tops. WOW. I swear I could play a game of Dead or Alive like woman in any setting and enjoy it. Holy cow. There isnt much to the game ATM, BUT here's to hoping this one flushes out nicely! Great start.