GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
How to unlock shops in dneha crystallization leads when lyx asked to bring hcl and mc says there was shop before war and now I can't access shop

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
How to unlock shops in dneha crystallization leads when lyx asked to bring hcl and mc says there was shop before war and now I can't access shop
you have to talk to Clair to unlocks the shops area and you have to get through the convo's outside Emmas room first to be able to talk to Clair

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
I loved this game at first every little update tried then was redone for some legal reasons. Took a break tried playing it again great until the new combat system can't seem to get the hang of it even with the hand held tutorial it all seems to come down to luck. Damn can't that be fixed

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
finally released the plugin for Ren'Py 8.2
Currently in alpha so need to be a subscriber

But no longer any need to decompile

Yowassupdawg

Mar 7, 2021
Why can't I attack the cottage? I've done everything up to 21.2 and it still doesn't let me. I can summon Jessica but ithe attack option is still greyed off, as if i still need to conquer the farm, which i already did

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Why can't I attack the cottage? I've done everything up to 21.2 and it still doesn't let me. I can summon Jessica but ithe attack option is still greyed off, as if i still need to conquer the farm, which i already did
IIRC, you first need to visit the cottage via the regular map and going to the outskirts.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know if I did something wrong or if this game is bugged. But my research screen is blank no icons to research. I think I might restart but is this a bug or does others have this too?

HanzoGruber

Apr 4, 2024
Is there some mod that makes the gibberish of lily actually readable? I am not a native english speaker, even though I am capable of listening a lot of dialects and accents, it is hard to read that shit. It ends up, with me skipping through all dialogue of Lily because I dont care enough to try to understand especially when she is supposed to be drunk or whatever...

And whats with these stupid faces? Eyes up tongue out? Is that supposed to be cute or something? its a turn off mostly

Last edited:

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
First update since December and the content adds up to less than 10 minutes, including navigation to find the new content. I was afraid that Ark would stop milking his fans after the banishment from Patreon, but it’s good to see that nothing has changed.

I've been doing that, i go to the cottage via the outskirts and no attack option is enabled
It has been introduced in 21.3 according to the changelog.

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes