Jul 23, 2018
Because the MC lives in a one-room apartment in the middle of the town - not enough space for anyone else, plus a wolf-girl wandering around the place would probably freak out the neighbours ;)

However, you may not be living in that flat forever... and perhaps your next house will be bigger and more private... (hint hint)
That is, in the closest versions, you can live the opportunity to get a big house?
or will we be able to subdue the druid and live with her?
and the idea to accommodate a wolf girl glitches it is interesting))

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
That is, in the closest versions, you can live the opportunity to get a big house?
or will we be able to subdue the druid and live with her?
and the idea to accommodate a wolf girl glitches it is interesting))
I'm not going to give any spoilers, but eventually you will be able to "acquire" a new house :)

That's in a future update, though. Right now, you only have your flat. But in the next update you'll be able to decorate it, so that's something!

Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
woulda been nice to reach forward with a finger and rub Pixie's mini-hoohaa as she was bent over the handlebars having fun on the bike ride ;)

• Haha

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
woulda been nice to reach forward with a finger and rub Pixie's mini-hoohaa as she was bent over the handlebars having fun on the bike ride ;)
I had the same thought as I was rendering it! Well, Pixie did ask if she and the MC could go cycling again... ;)

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
then you will focus on a character or you will develop several characters at the same time, another suggestion (being able to change the size of the pixie's breasts (BIG) )

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
then you will focus on a character or you will develop several characters at the same time, another suggestion (being able to change the size of the pixie's breasts (BIG) )
I am currently developing several characters at the same time (with a guaranteed focus on whoever wins the weekly character poll), until we reach the end of Act One.

Unfortunately I can't allow players to change Pixie's breast size at the moment - it would be a nightmare trying to create all the various layered images for pregnant/outfit/breast size combinations :p

Not quite sure why, but when I start the game I can't even see the new content
That's strange... you mean that the new content isn't activating for you when it should? Have you done the prerequisites for triggering the scenes? (Eg. Have you met Kana, and then asked Annie how she's settling in?)

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I am currently developing several characters at the same time (with a guaranteed focus on whoever wins the weekly character poll), until we reach the end of Act One.

Unfortunately I can't allow players to change Pixie's breast size at the moment - it would be a nightmare trying to create all the various layered images for pregnant/outfit/breast size combinations :p

That's strange... you mean that the new content isn't activating for you when it should? Have you done the prerequisites for triggering the scenes? (Eg. Have you met Kana, and then asked Annie how she's settling in?)
I have, I will try downloading again, because not even the dark space on the gallery is showing up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArcGames
Oct 26, 2017

:love: Pixie is (like :LOL:) my new favorite thing among all the things in a world full of things. :love:

For real tho, her lines have me rolling. Great character design and overall great game so far. Looking forward to more!

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018

Managed to get the content, the succubus scene is not on the gallery, right?
Ps: I tought the scenes were sexual to be added on the gallery, my bad

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
I couldn't play this game.

I set the hero up in an apartment, ok.
I have some incident with magic creatures and go to a magic world, ok.
There are some characters I can click on, but nothing happens except seeing their name. Camera closes in and it says this is rabbit lady, ok. This is fire girl, ok.
I go back and can kiss some fairy, ok.

Maybe I've drunk too much wine, but there seemed to be too much clicking and nothing happened that made me interested.

The sentences about avenging his mom were fine, the stuff about the hill to his apartment being steep was fine, but let's be honest, those two concepts are not enough to carry ten minutes of clicking. Other than that, it faffed about.

You've got to grab people quickly. More work needs doing on the opening, or people like me are going to give up.

Maybe everyone else eats it up though, who knows? People like me may be very rare.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Managed to get the content, the succubus scene is not on the gallery, right?
Ps: I tought the scenes were sexual to be added on the gallery, my bad
Phew! I'm glad you managed to get it working! :)

All sexual scenes are supposed to be in the gallery, but I totally forgot to include the succubus scene. Whoops! Thanks for reminding me: it'll be in the gallery from next update onwards.

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
Phew! I'm glad you managed to get it working! :)

All sexual scenes are supposed to be in the gallery, but I totally forgot to include the succubus scene. Whoops! Thanks for reminding me: it'll be in the gallery from next update onwards.
Is this your first game?

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes