EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
PATREON HAS ATTEMPTED TO KILL CORRUPTED KINGDOMS!

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: ArcGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.1 + Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NO OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Valentine's Day Special

Extras: FAN SIGS - GUIDE - FONT TWEAK - SAVE FILES - WALLPAPERS - CONSOLE COMMAND - CHARACTER CARDS - GALLERY MOD*

*This mod/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Man it will be a pain in my ass to clean all the blood from the streets of my hometown after im done with it -_-
Looks really interesting ! I hope it will be amazing when fully completed, good luck :)
more koikatsu game with animation gona try
gl developer

make us jizz alot
Looks Nice!
Wow, it's the first game with 3d renders that doesn't look like shit.

Thanks! (And don't worry about the blood, Desuro) - I'm sure your harem of ladies will be more than happy to clean it up for you.

A $999 patreon tier offering what many $100 tiers have, an $100 tier offering what many $50 tiers have, AND a $50 tier offering what many $30ish tiers have. All from a new dev making a game in a prebult engine.

Plus no release schedule, what info there is is vague or contradictory (is it a bi-weekly release, or a monthly release/is this a single dev or a team), and all from a first time dev.

Someone's taking the piss...
This is the first game I've ever made so I'm kinda feeling my way through all the details. I basically just looked at what the other successful games have for their tiers and tried to do the same thing. But if people say the prices are too high, or the rewards not enough to justify the cost then I'll happily change them.

Release schedule is vague because I don't want to over-promise, but you're right - I should just pick a schedule and try to stick to it.

No piss-taking intended. Any urine extraction was not sanctioned by ArcGames. Please inform your local constabulary.

was this made with honey select or self made?
was this made with honey select or self made?
Yup! Koikatu models. I WISH I was good enough to hand-craft models like that! Sadly, I am merely a CharaStudio monkey.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I deleted my initial post as it was only about the Patreon which has nothing to do with the game. Just in case someone saw it...

Each new person presenting a game should be given a chance, if they screw up, then they simply don't have support. For now, time and patience is the most important for a game like this.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I deleted my initial post as it was only about the Patreon which has nothing to do with the game. Just in case someone saw it...

Each new person presenting a game should be given a chance, if they screw up, then they simply don't have support. For now, time and patience is the most important for a game like this.
I appreciate it, but honestly I'm a new dev and happy to learn, whether the criticism is positive or otherwise. If the Patreon tier list is really terrible then I'm glad people are pointing it out, so I can adjust it until it's something everyone's happy with. The more information I get, the quicker I can fix the stuff that isn't working!

But still, thanks - always nice to be given a chance, despite the odds!

Am I the only one to find a "Long live the princess" vibe to this game ?
It's quite nice btw !
Thanks! And hey, if you want to draw comparisons to such a good game, I'm happy with that :p

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
its pretty damn good I don't play first releases but this got my eye and ill say its pretty dang good to look at, play, and even enjoy on many levels that a hentai game allows lol. if it stays this way from start to fin ill be freaking impressed and by the looks of all the things you can do ingame will be just terrific I want to see all the genres play out in this :) im guessing the time it will take this game to finish story wise will be long(30hrs+) and I am guessing for every tag that's on here to see done in will be about the same so in total roughly 72 hrs? I don't mind playing a game like this because it has a good story base and I can only guess that with how its set up its gonna have twists and turns for both sides maybe even a middle road? great art, story and mechanics so yeah great first impression.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I appreciate it, but honestly I'm a new dev and happy to learn, whether the criticism is positive or otherwise. If the Patreon tier list is really terrible then I'm glad people are pointing it out, so I can adjust it until it's something everyone's happy with. The more information I get, the quicker I can fix the stuff that isn't working!

But still, thanks - always nice to be given a chance, despite the odds!

Thanks! And hey, if you want to draw comparisons to such a good game, I'm happy with that :p
It's the tiers and pricing that I had an issue with. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean I have to pay those prices... but, if you continue to with a consistent good job on the game, I am sure it will rival those of Summertime Saga and like the other user wrote Long live the princess and you will have many subs including me :D

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Besides the cute little fairy, no, not at all...
Well the cute little fairy, the mysterious and shy half-fey character, the mind control powers (who seem stronger than they should to the cold witch/dryad who gives you directions), the leads and powers system...

But the game has its own identity, and I'm looking forward to it ! =p

(Good edit, didn't get the sarcasm at all (But I'm tired so maybe it's me)) <-- added in edit (two can play that game)

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes