Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Normally I don't like Koitatsu (or whatever it's called) but I am liking the story enough that I can get past the models.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there really any reason for adding chance based events, other than introducing unnecessary tedium where you click the same door over and over while holding down skip?
Well it does add a bit of spice to liven up the monotony. Is there a reason to hide such events from the Gallery? So once a player finds the scene they can't just replay it on demand? Or be able to share a persistent for those that only want to view the Gallery? That I'm not so sure as the Gallery is a quick way to assess how much content is in a game so not putting it there is like not advertising the best features of the game.

Fun Fact: There are currently 32 scenes available in the Gallery. How many players just assume that's all the game offers? And how many would look for scenes they might not know exist?

Reactions: hentai charley

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
YES
ELDRITCH GIRLS LOVE. And this one was sweet. #NotAll Eldritch girls are terrifying creatures of the abyss! Some are just kinda fishy.
Really excited about progressing the main storylines.

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I detest 'type shit in here' mechanics, I've never seen a game where they add anything and this is no exception. Either you get told what to type in in which case they're pointless, or you don't in which case they're infuriating. The fact it also fucks over android users is almost incidental, that shit needs to go yesterday.

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
Im enjoying the game so far minus the organization story i don't know why but every time i play to see the new content added to it always pisses me off for some reason like it feels like the story is useless in comparison to the other to storyline's and that the other two need more focus them or content for the girls atleast instead of anymore organization b**lsh*t but thats just my own suggestion or rant. Take it what you will you don't have to doing anything that you don't want to your the creator after all.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I'd love it if people would actually write reviews. Reviews are meant to be as objective as possible or u can be subjective BUT only if you explain why you feel this way about a certain subject.

I cannot ascertain if this game is something I would like as most reviews are as followed:

"Story is great!" => is it? then explain why it is great!
"Models look hot" => again this is subjective and everyone has eyes of their own, they only need to look at the preview pics to know if the artstyle or renders or character looks is to their liking. It's irrelevant information if you think the characters look hot, as its completely subjective and differs from person to person.
"Game is amazing" => Am I to take your word for it or could you actually explain objectively or subjectively why u think it is amazing?
"Gamedesign and art is awesome" => can you get anymore vague? Just make your review: its awesome and be done with it

" This is a really good game. It is not even int its v1, but still has so much content, in comparison to most other games here its incredible. Graphics, text and everything else is very well executed too. "
=> this is actually a complete review, what have we learned objectively? it has more content in comparison to most other games and even this is more vague then anything. "Graphics, text and everything else is very well executed too?" I would love to know why you think this way, but alas no extra information so im clueless as to why you think this way and cannot agree or disagree with you, so basically we learn nothing from reading your review, thx!

I understand that some of you mightve had an bloodflow issue when you wrote these reviews, but do us a favor, bust a nut and then come back and make your review, or actually take more then 2 minutes to make your review.
Imagine you making the same type of effort whilst having sex. You bust a nut after 2 minutes say to your lover: "goodnight, it was awesome, you're beautiful and your pussy had more content than i thought it would have (y)"

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I may have mis downloaded something..... I don't see any area on Nexus to type anything. I click on the Nexus in the manor and I only get the "enter a door" option.... Am I missing something obvious or did I get the wrong version (save shows 5.6 and the file shows 0.5.6a-pc)

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Yes please, those House Ladies are sexy and truly a waste to let them a one-shots event. Could be fun to take them to the dungeon for some BDSM in the future, and that scientist girl...would be fun to dating both her and the Eldritch possessed her, see if we can keep some good relationship with their kind...in sexy way...
Maybe mc can date the beast.or take him as a pet.
YES
ELDRITCH GIRLS LOVE. And this one was sweet. #NotAll Eldritch girls are terrifying creatures of the abyss! Some are just kinda fishy.
Really excited about progressing the main storylines.
If we can date the Eldritch and make "her" our lover, I'll make sure she's treated well with the treatment she deserves. :)

(I'm pointing out that the Eldritch would be a girl but if it's a boy, I just hope it would be Handsome and definitely a homosexual for the protagonist. No homo for me though, I'm not into that kind of thing.)

Reactions: hentai charley
4.40 star(s) 228 Votes