Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Ok, as far as I can tell, I've done everything except unlock some scenes and I haven't finished the mission for pixie regarding magic. I gave Lyx her ingredient, but she says the same thing every time even after a day passes. Am I missing something?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Main Story: New Event! (Follow the ELDRITCH Lead!) were i can find him?? Or i have broke the game.
go to the leads menu and over the mouse on the eldrich one, if you can progress the lead it give you a hint if not it warn you that you reached the current progression of the lead

666HailSatan666

Oct 27, 2019
Anyone ever launch the game or a similar game, and for whatever reason it shows you don't have any saves. But then you close it, and reopen the game only to find your saves are in fact safe? Scares me the few times it has happened but it's weird.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Interesting mix of game and novel elements. Nice animations and graphics... just discovered this today, and it has been time well spent.

Edit: removed 'kinetic' from text.

Last edited:

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
how do you get the quirks for the girls?(i know there are unavailable quirks at the moment so i just want the available ones)

like chloe's bimbo or pixie's cock-sleeve

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Interesting mix of game and kinetic novel elements. Nice animations and graphics... just discovered this today, and it has been time well spent.
Does this qualify as kinetic novel though? They're described as being linear as hell, but there's still a few factors where things can change in a playthrough. Kinetic usually implies the player can do nothing to change an aspect of the story.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
how do you get the quirks for the girls?(i know there are unavailable quirks at the moment so i just want the available ones)

like chloe's bimbo or pixie's cock-sleeve
I can tell you some info but dunno your progression plus dunno others so I'll put all in different spoilers

For Pixie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Chloe

lolililyish

Mar 10, 2020
Re - Download it again . . . i just finish play 0.5.5v . . . now i play it back . . . i really want can change the pixie outfit tho like to the school girl or other more . . . and also chloe and gwen outfit can we choice to?

Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does this qualify as kinetic novel though? They're described as being linear as hell, but there's still a few factors where things can change in a playthrough. Kinetic usually implies the player can do nothing to change an aspect of the story.
Interesting question, it obviously isn't a slideshow like you usually think of a Kinetic Novel, but I'm pretty sure we have zero influence on the plot, there's nothing resembling multiple routes or anything like that.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
I can tell you some info but dunno your progression plus dunno others so I'll put all in different spoilers

For Pixie

For Chloe
i just finished the game(or what's available this current patch anyway) following all available leads and hints from the heart menu. plus some mini events

does this mean in some cases(like pixie/chloe) I can miss the chance of getting the quirk and i have to redo the entire game to get it?

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Whoops, you are correct... I crossed thoughts with a different one that is kinetic. Edited my previous post. I should not post when sleep deprived, thanks!

Reactions: MagnaSonic3000

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
i just finished the game(or what's available this current patch anyway) following all available leads and hints from the heart menu. plus some mini events

does this mean in some cases(like pixie/chloe) I can miss the chance of getting the quirk and i have to redo the entire game to get it?
yep.
I don't remember if it was explained the function of the quirks but the fact that you can miss them is a little problem expecially if they have some kind of influence in the future updates

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
yep.
I don't remember if it was explained the function of the quirks but the fact that you can miss them is a little problem expecially if they have some kind of influence in the future updates
ah damn,

well they don't seem to have an impact so far so might as well ignore it for the time being
thanks!

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Nice update though the ending of the bathroom scene with jessica, the last render where she was laying on the ground looked kinda sloppy.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So I was curious and peeked a bit at the code. From what I can see, the only two quirks that have any implementation so far are:

And while not a "quirk" technically, you get Chloe's original personality during her love event.

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes