Orgames

Apr 17, 2020
Cover.png

Overview:
You find yourself in an unknown land with just your name and clothes. It's a given that you should explore the land and see all the possibilities it offers. The quest revolves around finding the corruption that plagues the land and answering questions such as, how did you get here and how will you return home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-13
Release Date: 2021-01-13
Developer: Orgames
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Slika 1.png slika 3.png image 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Orgames

Apr 17, 2020
Is there any sort of character creation here or no? Can you at least change the skin color of the mc?
I'll try to add a character creation plugin soon, the only problem is, MC's skin color won't probably be changeable since our artist is kinda busy as is, so the scenes will remain the same for a while.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look interesting, I'll keep my eyes on this one and wish you the best developing this game project and have large supports in the future
Wonder how much content in this demo?

Orgames

Apr 17, 2020
i have searched forest and am unable to find the needed wood any help would be appreciated
Oh, I see, sorry. The transport to the wood is close to the defeated orc, our map creator didn't make a visible entrance yet, I'll post another fix/short update with quality changes next week and this will be surely fixed. That wood is part of the last short quest leading to the new area and since the new area isn't finished yet it is not that important at this moment. There is an (in my opinion) fun boss fight waiting with the wood.

Orgames

Apr 17, 2020
Look interesting, I'll keep my eyes on this one and wish you the best developing this game project and have large supports in the future
Wonder how much content in this demo?
It's not that long, a leisurely playthrough should take you about an hour I'd say, next big update should ad another 2, and so on.

Reactions: thevoid089

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I could only find 0.05 and the dev doesn't seem to be active here...
No where could I find 0.06 but by the off chance that someone does have it, DM/@ me and I'll have the thread updated again.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Corrupted Lands [0.0.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (464 MB/ 115 MB) : ,