4.00 star(s) 55 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95_CL2c.png

Overview:
This is a story that revolves around the events of Max's life.
Max took a gamble on a crypto currency and it paid off, he now never has to worry about money again.
With the money, he bought all the things he has always wanted.
In his youth he moved from one lady to the next, but never had the urge to settle down and start a family.
As time went by he always felt like there was something missing from his life..​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-01-21
Developer: RIC0H -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Other:
Compressed*

Extra: Gallery Unlocker* - Portuguese Translation* - German Translation*
ViperGts151 thanks for the links

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d1_90.jpg d1_109.jpg d2_42.jpg d2_116.jpg d3_98.jpg d3_144.jpg d1_32.jpg d4_66.png d4_123.png d4_157.png d4_223.png d4_364b.png d5_359.png d6_27.png d6_264a.png d6_338.png d6_414.png d6_437.png

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Edited thread and moved to games. RIC0H Make sure to open a ticket for staff to get the game developer badge. Good luck on your game.

Reactions: "CJ"

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
If any modders want to make a Walkthrough, then I've made it easier for you.
I've added labels before each menu, so you can use label overrides and make a new .rpy file.

That way your mods will not get messed up if I need to go back and make edits to the scripts :)
Ah, this must be the game I saw you talking about. Well, if any modders does take you up on that offer, may have to put this on my games to play list. ;)

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
So MC has all the money he needs, but do not own a dishwasher? What country is he from?

Also: The bus comes here every two hours. For a rural region in the 50s there are too many graffities on the wall.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Has potential. I'd revisit the intro and character's background. You can still keep the brevity you're going for and not have it sound cheesy and arrogant. "Took a gamble on crypto and it paid off, and since have had a little fun in the meantime." Would be a much better way to consolidate the character as it lets the reader use their imagination, and is more believable further playing into that.

The sequence of events develops very quickly but is at least functional. Maybe a tiny bit more of an exchange before coming to the agreement of going into her apartment would be welcomed.

Anyway first impressions can go a long way. I'm sure most of these have been relayed to you already. Good luck with your story.

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes