4.00 star(s) 63 Votes

Beefle

Nov 22, 2023
Did the content with Emily and her Aunt get taken out? I swear I remember them making out when MC gets his haircut, but didn't see it last playthrough.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Did the content with Emily and her Aunt get taken out? I swear I remember them making out when MC gets his haircut, but didn't see it last playthrough.
It was never in the game itself. There were 2 images in the bonus gallery.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It was never in the game itself. There were 2 images in the bonus gallery.
Yea it was in game Ric0h took it out due to whiners (IDK why, just make it optional) since he said he wasn't gonna follow up on that story line. You could just leave it in, and if you feel the need, address in-game why there's no follow-up. This is why I don't delete game versions until I run a WinMerge comparing them to older content lol. Devs just yeet shit all the time for no reason.

Reactions: MalLiz

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
It definitely was. I specifically remember them making out and both of them having an awkward encounter later on when they meet for the second time and find out they're related.
It was just implied, there was no actual scene showing that.

There were 2 Gallery Images for it, but that's all.
gallery202.jpg gallery203.jpg

The dialogue that implied that happened was taken out in the rework as it was originally put there for a "yay incest" moment, but I did not plan on it going anywhere.

Also If I kept it in, then it would just be another path that I would have to make..
I already have enough of them.

-edit-
Actually it wouldn't just be 1 additional path, it would be:

Emily+Amber (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does MC know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Katie know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Jasmin know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Lauren know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Holly know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Megan know (yes/no) = 2path
(April's not counted as she's just a side character)

So just from having that 1 interaction, it would cause an additional 14 paths.
That's an additional 14 paths that I would have to write/render.

Last edited:

Beefle

Nov 22, 2023
It was just implied, there was no actual scene showing that.

There were 2 Gallery Images for it, but that's all.
View attachment 4044247 View attachment 4044248

The dialogue that implied that happened was taken out in the rework as it was originally put there for a "yay incest" moment, but I did not plan on it going anywhere.

Also If I kept it in, then it would just be another path that I would have to make..
I already have enough of them.

-edit-
Actually it wouldn't just be 1 additional path, it would be:

Emily+Amber (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does MC know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Katie know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Jasmin know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Lauren know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Holly know (yes/no) = 2path
Emily+Amber (yes) / does Megan know (yes/no) = 2path
(April's not counted as she's just a side character)

So just from having that 1 interaction, it would cause an additional 14 paths.
That's an additional 14 paths that I would have to write/render.
I'm not talking about a full on sex scene. I could have sworn everything they kissed in their first encounter. If you're saying they didn't then I guess I have no choice but to believe you, but I would have bet $1,000 they made out.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm not talking about a full on sex scene. I could have sworn everything they kissed in their first encounter. If you're saying they didn't then I guess I have no choice but to believe you, but I would have bet $1,000 they made out.
Thats wild I thought I was like you i was sure it was in there.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I could have sworn everything they kissed in their first encounter. If you're saying they didn't then I guess I have no choice but to believe you, but I would have bet $1,000 they made out.
I can safely say that I have never rendered a scene (other than the 2 gallery images) of them being intimate together.
(This also includes kissing.)

Jun 10, 2020
I'm right there with you both!
My small boobies fetish is so strong that anything above a mid-sized B and I quickly lose interest. The smaller, the better. :p
And this is also how I got trained to appreciate loli. Since, to most site like this, small titties and loli are the same thing.

But to stay on topic. Looking forward to 0.9, it's been a long wait. Getting into Jasmin's panties is way long over do. ;P
Haha, I was gonna reply with this song.

• Haha
Reactions: ThaBoooB

ofook

Jan 23, 2022
Mandela Effect
I was right there with the others thinking that they had a thing together, so I had to go back to my oldest saved version of the game to check. I found it on v08.2, it's after MC finishes getting his hair cut and after leaving Emily goes back to see Amber to "thank her properly" for the gift she gave Emily.

After seeing the 2 images Ric0h made, we all had some weird fever dream that combined the two things into one because that small scene was cut out.

Fucking funny how our brains are always lying to us.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, i perfectly remember seeing the whole kissing scene, and the dialog " i cant believe a made out with my aunt" or something like that. It was in a previous version that i saddly deleted. but i played that version enough times to know it was not made up
Quick question when did you remember hearing Mandela died

What is the name of the Bear family in the children's book

Berenst??n Bears

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes