Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupted Love - Music/Cheating Mod/WT+ [v0.7.1c] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
CorruptedLove - Mod Banner.jpg

Overview:
This Mod adds game music + jukebox, cheating options and
"walkthrough+" (ingame hints for story branching points) to the game.

All Mod functions can be turned on/off while playing the game.

===================================
Oct. 5, 2023
The Mod for the game is stopped
===================================

Updated: 2023-07-27
Game: Corrupted Love
Creator: RIC0H - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.7.1c
Game Version: v0.7.1c ("censored" version)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

The Mod below was for the discontinued game version v0.7.1.c.
I removed now the download links.

Download Mod only v0.7.1c (~41MB)
(should be compatible to the Replay Mod from Gigan)
Workupload - MediaFire

Android port from the game compressed with
integrated Mod v0.7.1c + replay Mod from gigan (~300MB)
Workupload - MediaFire
Info: please uninstall a previous port (v0.6 and below) from me before,
I had to change the RenPy version. Saves should be kept.

preview pics of the Mod:
CorruptedLove_01.jpg CorruptedLove_02.jpg CorruptedLove_03.jpg CorruptedLove_04.jpg CorruptedLove_05.jpg

Last edited:

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I like your mods as I have used several but would it be possible in the for you to do a Mega download link as well?

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I like your mods as I have used several but would it be possible in the for you to do a Mega download link as well?
Thanks. But unfortunately mega is in general not an option for me (anymore). They were getting pretty strict about the upload content or to which game it belongs lately, they deleted some Mods again really quick again. Have therefore stopped using it for my Mods now.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks. But unfortunately mega is in general not an option for me (anymore). They were getting pretty strict about the upload content or to which game it belongs lately, they deleted some Mods again really quick again. Have therefore stopped using it for my Mods now.
Ok thank you

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Thankfully, Workupload is one of the faster ones, in my experience, in addition to GoFile.

Btw, there's an issue with you mod: I started over, since my last save wasn't quite compatible with the latest version with your mod, and when I entered my own name as MC's first name (which starts with a capital K), your mod menu popped up. You should probably either find a different hotkey (other than shift+letter), or disable the mod menu hot key when a text input is active.

I also suspect this might be the case with your other mods using the same (newer) base code, like the one I reported to you in private convo a couple of months ago (regarding your mod for Oh Daddy).

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thankfully, Workupload is one of the faster ones, in my experience, in addition to GoFile.

Btw, there's an issue with you mod: I started over, since my last save wasn't quite compatible with the latest version with your mod, and when I entered my own name as MC's first name (which starts with a capital K), your mod menu popped up. You should probably either find a different hotkey (other than shift+letter), or disable the mod menu hot key when a text input is active.

I also suspect this might be the case with your other mods using the same (newer) base code, like the one I reported to you in private convo a couple of months ago (regarding your mod for Oh Daddy).
Hi. Thanks for the info. I remember, and after that I checked quite some games with newer Mods from me with my shortcut integrated, but didn't found any other causing that same problem back then. So I thought it's a code thing only in "Oh Daddy". Well, I'll check my other games when I update them now and also look if there is a solution for that. If not I'll probably better deactivate in those games my shortcut then.

Edit:
Did a quick check for my ongoing Mods (about 40, phew...) - and found in sum five games with the same issue. Don't know for now what is different in those then in all the others where it's no problem after all. Well, as said if I can't find it out I deactivate my shortcut key in those games. Again thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
(only my jukebox button in the main menu is replaced with the Replay button
and in the replay scenes is no music integrated)
I reupload my mod with an option folder for the people who use your mod.They should [at least i hope) then have the jukebox button in the main menu .Btw you could have written me that by pm or here with the button problem :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I reupload my mod with an option folder for the people who use your mod.They should [at least i hope) then have the jukebox button in the main menu .Btw you could have written me that by pm or here with the button problem :)
Thanks. But imo my button in the main menu isn't probably that relevant anyway. More important are the functions/music integration in the game itself and that your button for the Replay is working.

Reactions: Punto

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks. But imo my button in the main menu isn't probably that relevant anyway. More important are the functions/music integration in the game itself and that your button for the Replay is working.
the button for the replay will alway working.I only make copy and past from your button line.This was maybe a work from 1 minute :)

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hum i got an error when trying to use the replay mod each time i click on it.
Hi. Maybe you have not installed the full Replay Mod from gigan, here are the basic steps:

- install the main game
- download and install my Mod
- download the Replay mod from gigan
- install/copy the folder "game" from the Zip into your game installation
- optional: copy the file "z_replay screen.rpy" from the Zip folder "/optional when you use KoGa3 mod/game/" into your ".../game/" folder, replacing the existing one (this brings back my "Jukebox" button in the main screen)