EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1635646290639.png

Overview:
Corrupted Saviors is an erotic computer game where the player takes command of an army of Demonic tentacle monsters empowered by sin against a squad of superhuman opponents who represent the virtues of humanity. These Chosen warriors are overwhelmingly powerful, but they're still human, and they respond to trauma in accordance with the facets of their generated personalities. By carefully tailoring the inflicted trauma to the target's personality flaws, the player can turn them against each other and tempt them to greater sins in order to generate more energy for the Demonic army.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: CSDev -
Censored: No
Version: Release 52b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
PORTRAIT PACKS - CUSTOM CHOSEN GUIDE

1602456021396.png 1602456072264.png 1602456099837.png 1602455304240.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Seems interesting but I'm just not any good at it. The fights are always over before anything fun happens.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
In customizing/generating team's personalities, for a male, you can get this prompt:
Morality is only a Minor concern for Yuichi, but he hasn't gotten curious enough to try having sex with other men yet. Break this Vulnerability to change that.
Or if broken:
Morality is only a Minor concern for Yuichi, so he has seen no reason to avoid having sex with other men. Restore this Vulnerability to have him start as an anal virgin instead.
Game may have gay content, but I haven't gotten far. I hardly understand what strategies and tactics to use in battle.

SSkyfire

Aug 8, 2017
Since quite a few users are referencing them, what are "Era" games?

I can see , which appears to be one particular "Era" variant. But I don't know where to search from there.
Era games are text games (though some have some images) based on a Japanese engine for a "trainer"-style game. Most of them are in Japanese but there's some folks translating some of them--most of the popular translated ones are based off Touhou. The most popular two by far are "K", a Romance of the Three Kingdoms style grand strategy game (with sex) and "The World", a dating sim where the main character can stop time. Both are based on Touhou.

Here's a link to the wiki:

Dec 18, 2017
Ohooo, this is very good actually.
It's a better eraTentaclePalace. I never really liked that Era because it was ONLY tentacles, so it's great that someone came up with a similar one.

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes