HTML Corrupted Sorority [v0.3] [Mister XxX]

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
collegedorm.jpg

Overview:
What would you do if you found out you were not human ? What would you do if you found out that you had unknowingly brainwashed your loved ones ? And finally, what would you do if an old enemy of your family sought revenge through you ?

Ps : If you are not familiar with my work please check the developper notes​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-02
Release Date: 2024-08-02
Developer: Mister XxX - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English, French
Prequel: Corrupting the circle - Corrupting the country
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others:

2.JPG 1.JPG 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
There are several passages that while talking about a female character use masculine pronouns (he, him). For example when rescuing Gwen in the passage "contacted Xeona." there is a line "I didn't bother to answer him and followed his instructions." The only people in the scene are all female and presumably, you mean the main character is following Xeona's instructions.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Maybe I've just got the memory span of a goldfish, but I'd appreciate a title or something at the top of the page when I'm in a girl's room or a section of the city. With regards to the list of places in the city to visit, could you maybe leave the current location in the list, but just greyed out and not enabled? It's a little jarring that the list keeps changing.
the workflow of assigning missions to girls (investigate, scout, prepare for retaliation) is not obvious what I need or want the girls to be doing. I get that haveing them "explore" sections of the city eventually reveals mission locations. And that their relative skill levels are needed once you find a rescue site. But, what is the difference, if any, between having a girl explore a section of the city with scout vs investigate vs "prepare for retaliation"?
I find myself picking a rescue site to find out what skills I need. Then, noting which 2-3 girls will meed those mission needs. Then, starting over and distributing girls more or less randomly throughout the city choosing their action based on their highest skill. Then going back to the mission site, selecting the 2-3 girls, and then starting the rescue attempt.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
There are several passages that while talking about a female character use masculine pronouns (he, him). For example when rescuing Gwen in the passage "contacted Xeona." there is a line "I didn't bother to answer him and followed his instructions." The only people in the scene are all female and presumably, you mean the main character is following Xeona's instructions.
Yeah that's a common mistake and there is always who pass the check.

Maybe I've just got the memory span of a goldfish, but I'd appreciate a title or something at the top of the page when I'm in a girl's room or a section of the city. With regards to the list of places in the city to visit, could you maybe leave the current location in the list, but just greyed out and not enabled? It's a little jarring that the list keeps changing.

That's something I can do.

the workflow of assigning missions to girls (investigate, scout, prepare for retaliation) is not obvious what I need or want the girls to be doing. I get that haveing them "explore" sections of the city eventually reveals mission locations. And that their relative skill levels are needed once you find a rescue site. But, what is the difference, if any, between having a girl explore a section of the city with scout vs investigate vs "prepare for retaliation"?
I find myself picking a rescue site to find out what skills I need. Then, noting which 2-3 girls will meed those mission needs. Then, starting over and distributing girls more or less randomly throughout the city choosing their action based on their highest skill. Then going back to the mission site, selecting the 2-3 girls, and then starting the rescue attempt.
Investigate reveal a mission site, scout allow you to know what is needed to success and retaliation unlock the revenge mission for the girls. I will try to make this more clear in the next release.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Just so you know, when you are in the seedy suburbs and are looking at the "an ordinary barracks" mission description it says you need 3 Investigation, 4 scouting, and 7 action, but when you click on it to assign girls, it instead says you need 4/7/3.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
In the passage " Samantha asked for my help with a personal matter " there is a bad link
Error in Samantha Revenge.png

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So I am confused. It seems I only get 10 pills and then the game is done?
I am not sure what you mean by pills but if it's saved character that's a bug and it make me interested by your save.

Promising start. Need far more images and content.
Thanks. There will be more content (outside of the main quest), but images ? Expect 4 for each character but more is unlikely (outside of picture to illustrate place), finding image who fit the different scenes I write would be a nightmare (as suicide girls don't do hardcore).

Just so you know, when you are in the seedy suburbs and are looking at the "an ordinary barracks" mission description it says you need 3 Investigation, 4 scouting, and 7 action, but when you click on it to assign girls, it instead says you need 4/7/3.

In the passage " Samantha asked for my help with a personal matter " there is a bad link
View attachment 2974864
Thanks for reporting, both found and fixed for the next release.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
If you, players, have any time, would you mind to check at this :

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hello dear human beings.

I have the pleasure to announce the launch of the 0.2 of corrupted sorority.

Changelog :

-Each character now benefits from two chapters of their story (unlockable through the reprisal mission).

-The results of the patreon poll added gifs, multiplying the size of the original file by 40 (which was not heavy though).

-Some small interface changes have been made to help navigate between different areas of the city.

I hope you enjoy the new content, as well as have a great day.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
After finding and healing Gwen, on the online version, clicking on the link takes you to a "Double-click this passage to edit it" page. def

EDIT: This is on the fixing of both Erius's changes as well as the MC's path.

Last edited: