Seeking Corrupting a family.

Oct 14, 2022
I am looking for a game that focus on corrupting a family into your devoted sex slave's.
Incest is optinal.

The key thing i am looking for is good corruption.
No shortcuts, No magic dick's that makes people forget there morals, but honest to god corruption.
And if at all possible have the characters notice the change's.
It sucks to turn a girl into a compleet slut and nobody so much as comment on it.

I know it is a tall order to have a game with npc accauly noticing change's in there friends and family.
So dont feel bad if you can not find that.
I am really just in the mood for the proper corruption and twisting of the minds.
Not some quick mind break by dick but mind games twisting and turning a bitch into a slut.

Reactions: darkdepths

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Three obvious recs that you probably already know about:

Big Brother
Once, the most important game in the forum and one of the most influential, for better or worse. Your day loop consist of roaming confined in a house, exploiting the limited available actions to raise (invisible) stats. The corruption is slow and at times you are repeating the same cicle over and over. But just when you think you are not progressing, something new happens that opens several new possibilities. This happens a lot in a not-walkthrough guided gameplay and that's a double edged sword: on one side you feel you are mindlessly grinding maybe for zero payoff, on the other side when such payoff happens is really orgasmic and the sense of corruption is at its purest. There are many haters of this game so chances are high you may not like it, but definitely you should try it.

Man of the House
A much more streamlined and less frustrating experience than BB, only that with less frustration comes less cathartic moments. The amount of penis magic is non zero, but all things considered the corruption is pretty slow and well developed. With one of the sisters there is also a Dom/sub subplot that is incredibly hot, for my tastes anyway.

Cure my Addiction
First of all, there is some trickery so this is not actually incest though you are fucking your aunt and cousins (only aunt and one of the cousins are blood related, you are not related by blood with anyone). But if that does not disqualify the game, this would be probably my favorite. It is as slow burn as it gets, and combines the strong points of the other two. Your daily loop is confined and the options are limited. But it is clear what you have to do next if you want to progress and still the game constantly surprises you being much much bigger than it looks at first. Also it has a big development in MC arc which is rare in this kind of game.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I always recommend the game Loser for a good corruption process. But the game has too many other issues to be enjoyable for everyone.
It'd be good if you can share some games that fit your criteria. I think we share the same taste and I have a hard time finding game like this.