HTML - Completed - Corrupting the Circle [v1.5] [Mister XxX]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Redwardian

This just seems like a clicking simulator. I didn't click enough times to get any of the sexy scenes. I'll say the choice of images is very well done for the girls and backgrounds. It's a cute set up. But it really feels like it should have been a short VN rather than a sandbox game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

This game is.. fine. The game loop is basically that you have a few numbers that start at one thing and you have to bring them up or down. There are a few repeatable choices that, when you click them will improve things by a small amount. Click them repeatedly and, at every 20-pt change, the scenes change slightly to include a little more boob or a small sexy write-up. Eventually, win. Its... the concept is neat, the writing is descent, the pics are nice enough.. but its mostly a lot of grind for little reward.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

WillNotWork

Does pretty much exactly what you expect it to—deliver some spicy girl-girl erotic storytelling with a couple of illuminating images alongside.

There isn't a huge amount of depth yet, which could just be a function of the version, or the creator's intention. Powerfully enough however, there is a complete story! This makes up for a great deal, since many more ambitious projects are abandoned or lay fallow. I prefer a complete if simple story to one that drops off abruptly.

There is promise for a bad end or two, but I never hit them. Just an undeveloped passage when my suspicion had grown too high. Overall, the grammar and storytelling is well done for someone with English as a second language, although some UI elements were not translated.

Play for an hour or two, enjoy, then put it down. Recommended for anyone who likes girl-girl, corruption stories, or simple mechanics. Avoid for misogynists, anyone who wants real explicit sex scenes, or explicit violence.