also password is f95zone.to

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v2.8:
+ New Dialogues
+ New Locations
+ New Time System
Does the new time system require restarting the game? or can we import old saves?

edit
well. i got a fatal exception when trying to load older saves from v2.3
although it was about missing image files.
so apparently you do need to restart yet again

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i did it for the meme

also password is f95zone.to
you have to specify if its full or deluxe, cause depends on the tier there are difference in content

edit, nvm its deluxe

Last edited:

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
Hi I have some questions. How to win vs Jinx and Miss Fortune? What should we do after we take the 3 girls from the tower and send them to the goblin prison? Why the necromancy mission is not completed after ressurect Mitzuri in quest menu says ressurect the corpse?

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021
Hi I have some questions. How to win vs Jinx and Miss Fortune? What should we do after we take the 3 girls from the tower and send them to the goblin prison? Why the necromancy mission is not completed after ressurect Mitzuri in quest menu says ressurect the corpse?
the game is still very unpolished. most of these problems are cause it was not implemented correctly

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The tower and the goblin prison are both leftover from pre-reboot that was temporarily left in the game so you can see the scenes while they are being reworked.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Deluxe 3.0

Windows:
Here is the changelog

TLDR:
* lots of new empty placeholder locations added
* added new dialog for bonnie progressing her arc. no art yet, which will be added in next update.
* added all the dialog for Tia, finishing her arc. no art yet, which will be added in next update.

I am just going to wait until v3.1 for the bonnie and tia art that goes along with their dialog.

Last edited:

Kazoooo12

May 1, 2023
hello guys ,i am blocked at the quest to go uper town i can't talk to some merchant can you help me

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote