HTML - Abandoned - Corruption Academy [v0.3.1] [Ligayaa]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sartain

All these 5-star ratings are just rating an UI which is nice but honestly, it's not THAT good.
    This framework for a game does have promise though, I guess we'll see if it becomes more than that.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

time5525

It has great potential so far, love the ui, and the menu looks fresh, apart from a lack of content currently I'm happy with it and excited to see where the game will go in the future. The first scene was a little generic but I think it is a good show of where the game can go in the future.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LeviHackerman

I am a sucker for a good management game. So far so good. Definitely like the vibe and the pacing. Everything is clear and easy to navigate. I am expecting great thigs. This little teaser demo is not enough. I am keeping my eyes on this one. 3/5

Edit
    So it's been awhile and no updates. Unfortunately this doesn't bode well. 2/5 as of 22 May 2024
  4. 5.00 star(s)

destroyergd

pretty nice start, small amount of content, but quality is high.
    nothing new so far in terms of (future) story or gameplay it seems, but I do aprecciate the genre of business management + fantasy.

The layout (? display? HUD? not sure of the name) is really beautiful and clean, and it's different from what I've seen so far.