RPGM - Completed - Corruption Adventure of Engaged Knight Yuni [Final] [六楚洲]

1. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

The gameplay is normal for an RPGM , the story is standard, the sex scenes are nothing special. and there aren't many scenes. The corruption of the protagonist is as expected, they could have developed the semen magician more, there was a lack of better scenes and situations.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

Sorry to say this but the game lacks in every aspect. Not enough scenes, and not a good storyline. Not enough gameplay and many more. expected more from it. However, I wish the Best of luck to the developers for the next game. Hope the next game will be a killer.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Ion.TemUS

Cba to do a full on detailed review.

I've seen a lot of games that use this or a similar artstyle. It always throws me off a bit cause I am sometimes unsure - with the coloring, shading and blurry elements it has to it - if this is machine generated images or machine-assisted drawings or if it's actually handdrawn stuff.

Putting that aside, the plot is very standard for a NTR game, it doesn't go into too much detail, the corruption lacks nuance and works way too convenient. Suspension of disbelief and consistency of character is broken multiple times. The gameplay is very standard and has nothing special to it.

If you want to go for a quick f*p, go ahead. But don't expect anything extraordinary from this work.

TLDR; It's mid.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

lowtierntrgod

not good

gameplay is your standard rpgm fair what really drags down the overall score for me is the sprites basically it feels incredibly static and is basically just two images one during the act and one with the really bad looking bubble cum no transitions between nothing to at least gives the illusion of any sort of movement just two singular frames
  5. 1.00 star(s)

myjammies

Awful game by all accounts. The game play is a joke as it has all the sins of the worst of RPGM games - random encounters, drawn out battles of attrition, no novel attacks or weaknesses/strengths to take advantage of, no variety in terms of skillset, way too many enemies on the world map. You wonder if there's a point to actually including the battles? But nope, there's no real defeat consequences as you get teleported straight back to the inn with maximum health and mana, not even a little gimmick of a gold deduction to pretend that losing to 99% of the enemies has any sort of consequence. In short, combat is a colossal chore and even if you've never played any RPGM games previously, you'll tire of it within a few encounters.

But that's not where the game's awfulness ends - the world map is large, labyrinthine and only has teleportation between the two cities. You'd imagine making players walk so much on the unremarkable world map would serve some purpose but once again, it's just a colossal fuck you to the player. There are only a few places of interest but they are so annoyingly spread out and hidden away on a map that has little in terms of waypointing. Worse yet, there's a bridge and a checkpoint where you have one single event each but you have to cross them every time you want to go to save the knights (if you lost and got teleported back).

And the final sin which rounds out this horrendous experience - there are like 12 scenes. That's it. 12. And some of them are variations of one another as well. So there's a pitiful amount of content. And to drive home the absolute wretchedness of the experience, the scenes aren't even any good. Some horrible games at least have that going for them (all the mediocre shovelware puzzle games, for example), but this utterly fails at that even. I think it's AI generated. Absolute garbage. Stay away.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Watermeloncillo

It's not a good game. If we focus only on the images, they are few and with little variation, also the sperm is drawn with bubbles.

The game it allows you to prostitute yourself after the second mission. Corruption is practically immediate.

The combats are not interesting either. The challenge is low and the reward is pittance.