Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Overview:
This mod tend to provide a better experience when you play the game, while keeping the game behavior and spirit. To achieve this, it do such things as replacing randomization by a choice given to the player. It also accelerate the corruption process and add few others features like a full slave management and a corruption level management. All this came with an in-game configuration interface which let you enable/disable each feature individually.​

Updated: 15 January 2023
Game/Creator: [Mr.C]
Modder: anne O'nymous
Mod Version: 2.02/Final
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English
Incompatibility: If you use the mod " ", don't forget to use the fix provided by @Kinnerman in his mod thread.

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Uninstall :

Change log :

Configuration interface :

Limitations and known issue(s) :

Final Notes:

Thanks to : @King Monkey Mon and @exsalent

Note that this thread is for discussions about the mod. If your question/comment address the game, please wrote it directly in the game's thread.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more.

Download: Mod

01 - config - intro.png 02 - config - generic.png 03 - config - help.png 04 - config - open by logo.jpg 05 - all configuration.jpg 06 - unrandomization.jpg 07 - change period.png 08 - change day.jpg 09 - main girls.jpg 10 - secondary.jpg 11 - events.jpg 12 - inventory.jpg

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
yeah im really enjoying this mod :D i honesty was afraid it was going to bypass some events i hope the potions dont affect the gas potions because those events are worth every one used
Glad to hear you're enjoying it, it's made for this. As for the events, I tried my best to be as respectful as possible with the game and the author intentions. So I changed nothing to the gas potion use, and also don't changed the way things works when a character only need one potion to level up its corruption.
I don't want to change the game, just to make it even more enjoyable.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Like you normally do, by giving them potion. I just accelerated the corruption process, not changed it.
I see i thought that there where a way to change corruption level so that you can revisit previous scenes and corruption states.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i guess ill only have to use saveeditonline for changing the days and time now :D
It's not impossible to mod it, but honestly I can't see a soft simple way to do it. But I'll think about it.

I see i thought that there where a way to change corruption level so that you can revisit previous scenes and corruption states.
Well, it's possible to mod this, but I must first take a new look a the original game's code to be sure it will not break it.
I know the author made it so you can't skip a scene if you manually increment the corruption value (the one you see on the screen and which increment by 15 units). So it's possible that if you just lower the corruption level, then forget about it and give a potion to the character, it end with weird results.
But like for the day/time thing, I'll think about it.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, I achieved to make it possible to change the corruption level of the main characters, so @exsalent will be happy :D

I also found a (dirty) way to reset the time. Don't really know if it was what @King Monkey Mon had in mind or not.

Enjoy and don't hesitate to report any problem you'll see. The "corruption level" thing wasn't this easy to do since it must not interfere with the game and so the corruption level must return to its real value when you give a potion to the character. Therefore, there's perhaps small problems that escaped my tests.
Normally everything should works great, but I'm just a human, so...

Reactions: Exsa

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Alright, I achieved to make it possible to change the corruption level of the main characters, so @exsalent will be happy :D

I also found a (dirty) way to reset the time. Don't really know if it was what @King Monkey Mon had in mind or not.

Enjoy and don't hesitate to report any problem you'll see. The "corruption level" thing wasn't this easy to do since it must not interfere with the game and so the corruption level must return to its real value when you give a potion to the character. Therefore, there's perhaps small problems that escaped my tests.
Normally everything should works great, but I'm just a human, so...
Tahnk you! will test this bit later.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Oh man now i am blushing i just realised that you added speacial thank notes to fist post :O

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
how do you get into the console to test out out the time reset
Just press... Er... wait a second... And fuck it was my validation tools who enabled the console. It's almost diner's time here, but I'll correct this later and upload a version with the console enabled by default.
Or perhaps think of a less dirty way ? What disturb me and led me to this way is the fact that it's not an innocent feature. If you add money or potion, or open the interface, by error it's not a big deal. But here it reset the time, so I don't really want to make it too easy ; at least not so easy that you can do it by error.

During this time you can edit the "AONmod.rpy" file for it looking like this:
Code:
init 999 python:
    import AONmod

AONmod.install()
   config.console = True
It will enable the console. Then, just press "SHIFT + o" to open the console.

Reactions: hulej

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, I have updated the mod to take count of the change made in the version 0.80, and I have two comments about it :

I haven't speed up the corruption process in the playground, because it don't felt like it was needed. You need to give them potions 3 times for them to level up, and there's three different scenes. So for me it's balanced and since you can freely have as many potions as you want because of the cheats, it don't looked as needed.

I haven't conditioned the possibility to go to downtown at night. At first I wanted to made it possible only if at least one event was available (whatever it was with Mrs. Simpson, at the playground, etc.). But it seemed really too much works for something as basic as this. At the time when there were nothing to do at downtown during the night, the limitation was correct ; I mean that it prevented the player to lost its time trying every locations. But now that the number of events increase with each update, why not let the player explore freely without conditions ?
For me it add to the game since you can search and find the events, like the one in the playground, by yourself.

Pars

Feb 18, 2018
Overview:
This mod tend to provide a better experience when you play the game, while keeping the game behavior and spirit. To achieve this, it do such things as replacing randomization by a choice given to the player. It also accelerate the corruption process and add few others features like a full slave management interface and a corruption level management interface. All this came with an in-game configuration interface which let you enable/disable each feature individually.​

Updated: 01 feb 2018
Game/Creator: [Mr.C]
Modder: anne O'nymous
Mod Version: 1.04
Game Version: 0.40 to 0.80
Language: English

Features :

Installation :

Uninstall :

Change log :

Configuration interface :

Limitations and knew issue(s) :

Final Notes:

Thanks to : @King Monkey Mon and @exsalent

Note that this thread is for discussions about the mod. If your question/comment address the game, please wrote it directly in the game's thread.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more.

Download:

İts possible andrand

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] I think its due to me editing her corruption lv and you mentioned something about this i did that because 3 potions to her final scene didnt seem to apply to it seeing how the other 3 potions got her to tell me where her husband is at so i would think that it was only suppose to be around 210 while she ended up over that
In short, to achieve the leveling speed up, the mod need to track the actual corruption level. Then, when this level increase, boom, the mod made it reach the next level. So yes, when you manually edit it, it break the mod, which don't know where it is. I'll look if I can do it otherwise to limit the consequence of a manual edition, but I don't guaranty it.
As for megan, her actual last level is tricky. It works in two times. When you give her the first potion, nothing happen at first. But it's what make you ask her where is her husband, next time you talk to her. The real "level up scene" happen when you give her the second potion ; you go to the park and fuck her in front of her husband. So, for this level there isn't speed up.
If the author use this two step leveling with other characters in the future, I'll make it better, but like it's actually just for one character, letting it work with three potions was the best option.

İts possible andrand
Er... I don't understand the question, sorry.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes