Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
This compatible with 1.25?
The answer is the same than always :
It shouldn't care of the change in the engine, just the change in the game itself. And the given versions in the OP are here as reference (and because they are mandatory) for any mod OP. They must be read as "confirmed working on", not as "it will only works with".
I'll update OP when I'll have downloaded the new version and, if needed by added in the mod what was added in the game.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, I lack of luck. Mr.C chose to add a lot of content right the day I received my new computer. The new one have nothing yet, while the old one is now in a place where it's not easy to use it...
So, it will take few days before I provide an updated version of the mod. The actual version works fine, I just tested it, but the many new locations and characters are not took in count.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
which is the botton home? or the keypad
The home key, is the one generally represented by an arrow going from right bottom to left upper. As for the keypad, it's the part also named "numerical pad" ; the block with all the numbers and math related keys, generally at the right of the keyboard.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Once again, sorry for the wait. The game came out at the wrongest possible time for me, but now it's done, I updated it to take count of everything added in the 1.25 version of the game.

I'll be able to fully enjoy MC's grand mother and best friend's mom, as well as the new side characters.

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Once again, sorry for the wait. The game came out at the wrongest possible time for me, but now it's done, I updated it to take count of everything added in the 1.25 version of the game.

I'll be able to fully enjoy MC's grand mother and best friend's mom, as well as the new side characters.
Thank you so much and happy new year!

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Don't know if it's entirely compatible for 1.30, but luckily I only use it for potions and time of day, and that shouldn't be too affected.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
OP updated.

No real changes, just the addition of two event trackers for the variables added in the 1.30 update of the game.

ellminster

Oct 28, 2018
I can't open the interface, Home key is the WINDOWS key between LCntrl and LfAlt right?
The home key is ... the home key (no it's not a synonym for the windows key). It's often represented by an arrow going to the top left of the key, between inser and page up, above "end" key.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can't open the interface, Home key is the WINDOWS key between LCntrl and LfAlt right?
The home key is located above the arrow buttons on a normal (external) keyboard, as you can see here:
home.png

On a laptop using the build-in keyboard you often don't have the Home key button or you have to activate it through second function (Fn).

I for example, don't have the Home key button on my 15" Laptop, and have to use Shift+[Keypad] * to activate the mod UI.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@anne O'nymous your mod is awesome and really helps to make Corruption more enjoyable! (y)

Anyway, I run into a strange situation when I used your Mod. I'm not entirely sure, if it is a problem with your mod or Mr.C game programming. However, here is my problem:

I'm not able to trigger the second Dinner scene between Julia, Twins, Jenny and Nicole (Nicole is wearing her "Budweiser" dress). The only dinner scene I get is the first one (introduction) but never the second one (the one with the blowjob).

I also get a strange garden glitch, when Aunt, Twins (and Uncle) are at level 4, and Jenny + Nicole are still at level 3. Trying to trigger another dinner party will glitch into a different garden scene, where Aunt + Twins at level 3. [the strange thing here is, that I never got this garden scene before wen Aunt + Twins were at Level 3!]

I think the reason for this the corruption level of the Uncle! (But your mod can't change his corruption level)

So my question do you is:
- if it is possible to get a level system for male characters (Uncle, husband of housewives) and else well for students and teachers?

- Also would be a choice menu for the dinner scene (mostly for level 3 dinner scene) be possible?

- Last one: A more fine tuned event tracker, with an option to hide/unhide the missing event?

As always, your work is excellent and really appreciated ;)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm not able to trigger the second Dinner scene between Julia, Twins, Jenny and Nicole (Nicole is wearing her "Budweiser" dress). The only dinner scene I get is the first one (introduction) but never the second one (the one with the blowjob).
I know that you can see it even with the mod, but yeah, there's an issue with this scene.
Most of the multi-characters scenes are triggered when all the characters have "at least this level" and at least one is still "under the next level". But, if I remember correctly, for this scene there a "this character must have exactly this level" which made the scene way more difficult to see ; especially since it imply 4 characters (the twins sharing their level).
Alas, it's something that I can't fix without editing the original code ; so I let it like this.

I also get a strange garden glitch, when Aunt, Twins (and Uncle) are at level 4, and Jenny + Nicole are still at level 3.
If my memory don't betray me, it's the same kind of problem than above.

I think the reason for this the corruption level of the Uncle! (But your mod can't change his corruption level)
The uncle just interfere with your possibility to corrupt the aunt and the twins ; technically it don't play another role except this one. That's why I didn't made his level changeable.

- if it is possible to get a level system for male characters (Uncle, husband of housewives) and else well for students and teachers?
It's not impossible, but I'm not sure that it's possible for all. For the students/teachers by example, it shouldn't interfere. But for some other I'm less sure.
Take Megan's husband by example. You give her a potion, but it don't raise her corruption, you have to raise Jenny + Nicole level, go to the spa, which will raise Megan's husband level. Then you go to the playground to raise it again, and finally you can effectively raise Megan's corruption.
I'm not sure that lowering the husband level after this will not mess with Megan's scenes. Technically she shouldn't have this level, and there's surely few tests that include her husband level.

This said, I already have some works to do on this part, because side characters like Alice or the hostess at Utopia need more than an interaction to raise their corruption. But it's a difficult part because none have the same interval between each level, and even for a single character the steps aren't constants. So, I'll keep this in mind and try to do both ; at least for some characters.

- Also would be a choice menu for the dinner scene (mostly for level 3 dinner scene) be possible?
No. More precisely, it's possible to make a menu, but I have no way to easily put back the characters to their effective level once the scene is finished.

- Last one: A more fine tuned event tracker, with an option to hide/unhide the missing event?
What you mean by "missing event" ? Because you can already unhide all the names, even if by default they are all hidden to avoid spoilers.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I had a rude week, so sorry if I misunderstood, as I see your request, you can already do it :

View attachment 236698 View attachment 236699
Don't worry, mate! I feel like I'm the rude one here, by asking you to add so many things to your Mod, when I haven't even check "Hide events at level 0"! Feel a bit dumb for that, and for stealing your time! :LOL:

Big thanks again!

Reactions: anne O'nymous
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes